Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Ive got to admit that on FM07 its the first time Ive really used regens. Im into my fifth season and there are 5 regens in my squad who are considered first teamers. Has anyone else noticed the quality of regens is better on 07? Or is it just because Ive rarely used them before?

well, i have always been a big fan of signing regens, but i would have to say there are a lot more good ones then in previous fm's

I am utter useless at signing regens, that's why after about 6 seasons i suck and start new games :D

Theres some really good ones in 07. Anyone have any idea whether regens are 'random' or are the same ones generated on everyones copy of the game?

Random. I remember the days of Premier Manager on the Mega Drive when the likes of Shearer retired he'd be replaced by a super youth with a set name and Shearer's attributes.

365.jpg

Awww, cute.

Is that the one that was later released on the Playstation?

Yeah they released the Premier Manager series on the PSX also.

Can we try and stick on topic please, thanks.

Here are some good regens Ive found. Both Hayward and Maidana are Wonderkids, while Washington is labelled 'the next Rudi Voller' and Mancini 'the next Walter Samuel'.

They are few and far between but its worth looking for good regens.

those are really good. my mate had one called neto (classy name!) and he was worth 35 mil!!!

hmm i thought neto was a real player...unless twas a different one.

Boozad those regens are actualy quite ridiculous, nice finds ;)

right, gonna sound like a total **** here, but how do you know if they are regens or not?

Look at their history. If it starts at 2007 or after, they're regens

Firstly, get scouts with 19/20 attributes in current/potential ability spotting. Then send them to Regions as opposed to specific countries. Set the age limit to 20ish then leave them to it.

Check on their Reports every so often. Then pick up the potential stars relatively cheaply. I've just scouted 6 different regions and have found 7 potentially world class 17 - 19 year olds with quality stats who my scouts say we should sign at any cost.