Maybe the regen was from a European team's youth system. It's only Brazilian laws that prevent under 18's being sold right?

yh, just checked and i bought him from shalke so that must be how:|

Really hoping this one gets his WP soon, looks like a really good prospect. Ive got quite a few regens now loaned out, and their stats are starting to improve dramatically. All had at least 5 stars in the scouts potential ability rating, so at least I know my scouts earn their money!

Oh and hes 19 and a M RC

Last edited:
**** me hes pretty good, stamina nd fitness quite poor for a midfielder though

OMG! Romero is amazing! Why don't you play him instead of loan him out though? That's what I'd do! :eek:

OMG! Romero is amazing! Why don't you play him instead of loan him out though? That's what I'd do! :eek:

He needs a work permit. Although hes got 7 full caps now I still cant play him.

Heres another. Bought him for the future but injuries have forced me to play him and hes coming well good

nice, have you actually got any real players in your squad?!?!

Nope just my ingame scouts. Ive got 5 scouts all with 19 or 20 in the judging ability/potenetial stat. One of them scouts next opponent obviously, and I send the other four out scouting regions instead of countries. They seem to cover more ground that way.

i've had realli gd luck with regens actually lol, dunno bout othas, bt i'm startin 2 replace my guys @ man utd in bk with regens, and rnt 2 bad either

Renato Augusto touted to be the next ronaldiniho! get him in the 1st season for about 10 mil. quality player but gets sent off a few times.

Renato Augusto touted to be the next ronaldiniho! get him in the 1st season for about 10 mil. quality player but gets sent off a few times.

Erm he's not a Regen. :) Good though.

this is a guy i bought for 250k from independiente..only signed him cos he had half decent stats and was called Fernando Torres lol...turned out to be quite a buy so far

thought i would add my keeper aswell..real find..only payed 4.4m for him :p

Fernando Torres looks quality! and does your keeper.

Probably the best two Ive found yet - both wonderkids and Brazilian internationals at the age of 20. Glad I didnt buy Kaka in the end Yuri replaced him for Brazil!

Both were bargains too - especially Falcao....