Heres another 3 Ive just signed pre-season on the strength of scout reports urging me to sign them at any cost. Marcos was wanted by all the big clubs and my *** Man says hes a player of immense quality.

i think that antonio cerrajero is real......think he starts at Athletico.....i had on my Ipswich game....is a good player....

the other to are rather amazing as well.....

i think that antonio cerrajero is real......think he starts at Athletico.....i had on my Ipswich game....is a good player....

the other to are rather amazing as well.....

Had a look at his history and it starts 06/07 (hed have been 14) so ain too sure whether hes a regen or not now. Still a quality kid though.....

only on FM i've used regens, best one ever was in a net game vs Kris, got a great regen with my Spurs and by his 2nd season he was a 1st teamer, don't always have to buy regens :p Should look at free's in pre-season too, some regens dont go to teams, just on the free!

I remember on CM 03/04 at a certain date there would be a handful of the better regens without clubs, but regens were poor on CM 03/04 anyway. I never noticed a quality regen without a club in FM though, will keep my eyes peeled.

I'll try that Boozad ;) One of my scouts doesn't report!!!! Its annoying me. I send him out and he just goes on holiday i think!! I'm gonna send him to a cold, boring country then he might get his *** in gear!!

Heres an update on 3 of the regens I posted earlier in the thread. Theyve come on amazingly after 2 (nearly) full seasons. They're the first names on the teamsheet and extremely consistent.
And Cerrajero is now a wonderkid. Oh, and isnt a regen.

And heres another 3 potentially massive stars. The 4th ones (Diego Melero) history starts in 2007, so I aint too sure if hes a regen or not, but if he isnt, look him up - his last transfer fee before joining me was £875k!

Last edited:
The first two were about £1m each, and the other two cost their value now.

ive found about 10 regens, some of which are wonderkids, but it wont let me upload any pics!

here they are! traore and henrique are wonderkids, the rest promising wotevers, and wijnaldum is a wonderkid bt he's nt a regen, just thort i'd show u him as he is quality :D

yeh, i think the new scouting thing in 07 helps u find the gd regens as well tho

how did you get 17 year old brazilian to spurs? i thought english clubs wernt aloud to sign under 18's