[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

De Gea had his medical and transfer to be finalised at 17.8m. Expect broadsheet confirmation tomorrow morning

assume you already have Ashley Young done :D

Earlier I said i expected United to spend somewhere between 80 and 105m this summer. Considering that we have already spent 50m, and are still yet to sign a central mid, think the budget should be set at 30m for title challenge and 55 for title win

not sure if you are doing PPMs but if you are i suggest using WhoScored.com as it uses player stats and performances to accurately allocate styles of play

De Gea had his medical and transfer to be finalised at 17.8m. Expect broadsheet confirmation tomorrow morning

assume you already have Ashley Young done :D

Earlier I said i expected United to spend somewhere between 80 and 105m this summer. Considering that we have already spent 50m, and are still yet to sign a central mid, think the budget should be set at 30m for title challenge and 55 for title win

not sure if you are doing PPMs but if you are i suggest using WhoScored.com as it uses player stats and performances to accurately allocate styles of play

Indeed.
Useful website as well, thanks.

full support i hate the bias PA changes on other updates although having players like sterling etc is fun for mess games, having said that this will be my base for every serious game.... thanks for the great work much appreciated

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

also will you be able to change the arsenal away kit and make the old away kit the 3rd strip

Foss, Phil Jones' feet are wrong, he is left footed not right footed as SI seem to have put him

David De Gea confirmed.
Dmitryi Payet has signed for Lille for Saint Ettiene - £9M (SSN source)

Last edited:
Done these?

Norwich:

In:
James Vaughan - £2.5 million
Steve Morison - £2.8 million
Elliott Bennett - £1.5 million
Ritchie De Laet - Loan until 30 June 2012

Out:
Matt Gill - Bristol Rovers - Free
Jens Berthel Askou - Released
Sam Habergham - Released

Few others
Troy Hewitt - QPR
Corry Evans - Hull

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Is the new release coming out today?!

I am waiting specifically for your update before I start playing FM11, which I bought last week. I'm almost dying with anticipation!!!

Progress has been slowed down due to unbearable heat, release will be delayed.
A product will be late for a little while, but a product will suck forever.

That's some crazy lingo there brother......

You Finns need airconditioning ;)

Progress has been slowed down due to unbearable heat, release will be delayed.
A product will be late for a little while, but a product will suck forever.

Back to Gears of War it is then

Good game, Portal 2. I've been playing Witcher 2, and discovering Empire: Total War

I think Charlton should have say, a £2.5m budget and SWFC £3m ? and will this be released later on tonight ?

when i add your database to my game it says there is 23 teams in the blue square bet premier when there should only be 22 can u help me plz