[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

Birmingham's chief scout Montgomery has been sacked.
Sources: Various. Can't find a link at the moment.

just noticed on your update you havent got Cliff Akurang's move to Braintree Town from Maidenhead United. the move happened in february. just so you are aware..

Andre Villas-Boas - New Chealsea FC Manager
Ashley Young having a medical at Man Utd.

When's the latest update going to be out mate?

Ashley Young confirmed as a Man Utd player.

just noticed on your update you havent got Cliff Akurang's move to Braintree Town from Maidenhead United. the move happened in february. just so you are aware..

Who to what team from what team? :/
Release date looms and I've been slacking. Time to pick up the pace.

Just downloaded, great update and good idea not to change CA/PA, like Jake said (on the 1st page) I think SI know better than us. I will use this sometimes, so thanks mate!

Just downloaded, great update and good idea not to change CA/PA, like Jake said (on the 1st page) I think SI know better than us. I will use this sometimes, so thanks mate!

I agree. Sometimes people make biased changes or overexaggerated changes. SI makes mistakes like the rest of us (not all their scouts are completely reliable), an example that comes to mind is Kara of Tromsø in the original game, but most of the time they know better.

Is Jason Koumas a free transfer on his latest update ?

Pavle Ninkov and Aymen Abdennour have officially signed for Toulouse.

Mauro Cetto has moved to Palermo on a free transfer. Luan is still loaned out to Palmeiras until the end of the Brazilian season and Soren Larsen to Feyenoord until the end of the season. Luis Meija is in on loan from Fenix.

Last edited:
Very dissapointed when i downloaded Hamilton are still in the SPL and Rangers have still got debt when it was cleared in the takeover and craig whyte is the chairmen now and we have been promised £25M over 5 years with between 9-10M in the first season and 100% transfer fee's brought in getting made avalible for new players

Very dissapointed when i downloaded Hamilton are still in the SPL and Rangers have still got debt when it was cleared in the takeover and craig whyte is the chairmen now and we have been promised £25M over 5 years with between 9-10M in the first season and 100% transfer fee's brought in getting made avalible for new players

I'm sure you're more than welcome to go away and create your own database update....find something else to complain about champ.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

What was the date of the latest release of this patch please?

Thanks in advance for the great work.

Haha, where did I say that I would've updated every league in the beta and that Scotland would be a priority in any case?

Haha, where did I say that I would've updated every league in the beta and that Scotland would be a priority in any case?

well when you done leagues from finland and such i would have expected scotland to be in there sorry for my ignorance i was just up it clearly has took you an incrediable amount of time

well when you done leagues from finland and such i would have expected scotland to be in there sorry for my ignorance i was just up it clearly has took you an incrediable amount of time

Well I would obviously finish Finland first since I'm Finnish, and it there were only a couple of transfers to do.
Scotland will be done in the version released in three days.

Well I would obviously finish Finland first since I'm Finnish, and it there were only a couple of transfers to do.
Scotland will be done in the version released in three days.

ah see i never knew that ;) if you need any help when your doing Scotland give me a shout i will be happy to help