[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

I am flabbergasted.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Also, 11,500 changes now.

---------- Post added 15/05/2011 at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/05/2011 at 10:25 PM ----------

Moving on to Southern Europe.

Mugbert, are you going to add in the correct names for competitions?

I commissioned the SI reconnaissance teams to determine a Cheap Chanel Bags player's CA / PA, who did not say so and so any old jewb''has been playing very well and deserves to at least - 9PA. ''
Lol. A spambot that takes random parts of posts, mashes them together and reposts them. Haven't seen that before.

OT - Good luck with this Fossmeister. I will definitely be downloading once you are done. I have never liked people playing with CA/PA values.

A change sugestion: I believe Sasa Ognenovski is declared for Macedonia and not Australia - when he should in fact be declared for Australia as he played in the Asian cup for us.

Mugbert, are you going to add in the correct names for competitions?

I was wondering about this, is this a good idea to add in the same file or should I make a separate one for it?

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Lol. A spambot that takes random parts of posts, mashes them together and reposts them. Haven't seen that before.

OT - Good luck with this Fossmeister. I will definitely be downloading once you are done. I have never liked people playing with CA/PA values.

A change sugestion: I believe Sasa Ognenovski is declared for Macedonia and not Australia - when he should in fact be declared for Australia as he played in the Asian cup for us.

Thanks.

New personnel like Godinho Lopes, Carlos Freitas, Luka Krajnc etc. have been added.
MLS transfers also done.

Last edited:
Everyone appreciates the effort Foss.

Quite clear it is the best update on the forum.

Any chance of dabbling with the Ipswich transfer budget in this? Marcus Evans has always backed managers, and the club have already bid £2.3m for Sharp, £300k for Coppinger this summer; in FM2011, that sort of money's an impossible dream! The wage budget seems fair however. Don't want silly money, just to mirror reality.

Any chance of dabbling with the Ipswich transfer budget in this? Marcus Evans has always backed managers, and the club have already bid £2.3m for Sharp, £300k for Coppinger this summer; in FM2011, that sort of money's an impossible dream! The wage budget seems fair however. Don't want silly money, just to mirror reality.

Possible.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Changes count at 13,500 now.

Flannaghan PA/CA update perhaps?

Leave that to people who know best, SI.

It is their job to sort that and if look at certain updates on the site that change ca/pa it just ruins the database.

"omgawdzzz increase herndadezzz's ca to 180 please, been amazing thissssss season."

Can't wait for this Foss, is there any chance you could perhaps release what you have so far?

There aren't any updates on the web that are now recent enough to current squads.

I'm desperate to start a new game but want to be as accurate as possible.
Also it would be good to test it to make sure all is working ok.

Keep up the good work

Can't wait for this Foss, is there any chance you could perhaps release what you have so far?

There aren't any updates on the web that are now recent enough to current squads.

I'm desperate to start a new game but want to be as accurate as possible.
Also it would be good to test it to make sure all is working ok.

Keep up the good work

Maybe.
Changes count at 16,500.