[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

any idea when it will be complete? it seems to be the only new database coming out anywhere!

I'm not too keen on releasing it incomplete, but we'll see.
I'm currently doing Russian transfers from the first and second divisions.

I'm not too keen on releasing it incomplete, but we'll see.
I'm currently doing Russian transfers from the first and second divisions.

Russian second division? I don't even know any of those teams let alone players lol.
I'll offer you a night with my wife if you release it early :)

Russian second division? I don't even know any of those teams let alone players lol.
I'll offer you a night with my wife if you release it early :)

I am seriously considering it now.

Fossy, Will you be releasing an update after the season has concluded or are you waiting until a certain point in the summer?

After the season, most likely.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Changes count at 18,000.

nice one, im guessing all promotions/relegations will be included also ?

not sure if this part is possible, but could you get the season to start in 2011 ?

cant wait for this mate !

Unfortunately the start date can not be modified for the game to start in the next season.
Naturally league positions and movements will be done.
Changes count at 19,000.

any chance of a pre-release once all the play-off games are over with ?

seems a shame to wait right up until end of the transfer window, maybe release a pre version with up-2-date transfers and promotion/relegations etc, and then a complete version later on ?

im itching to start a new FM game but want to wait until there's a new DB out

All in due time.

---------- Post added 28/05/2011 at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 27/05/2011 at 11:45 PM ----------

Adding correct competition names and local region population counts and whatnot.

how about after releasing after tomorrows play off final. That will be the final day of the football season and all promotions concluded