[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

really looking forward to playing your master piece ive tried others and they always seem to make it crash
any ideas how what time it will be up today
great work full credit to your time and effort

What time is it expected to be out? Also will it be posted on this same page?

stop working on the database and tell us when it will be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop working on the database and tell us when it will be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know! How ****** rude, Foss.

kevin phillips released i presume you have?
he will be a great free agent to sign if he doesnt go watford

I hope you realized why the above posts by Kris and Lee were amusing.

i know..

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

so have you nearly done all the things you need to do to release the beta?

Thomaspato has been banned from the thread, i might unban him a few days after the DB is released, or never.

What are the starting budgets like for teams such as Norwich, QPR and Swansea?

What are the starting budgets like for teams such as Norwich, QPR and Swansea?
I'm not going to meddle around with budgets because I have no idea what they would be.
Unless there's solid evidence of budgets and not gatherings from transfer rumors and supposed bids then I would not like to change it.

I'm not going to meddle around with budgets because I have no idea what they would be.
Unless there's solid evidence of budgets and not gatherings from transfer rumors and supposed bids then I would not like to change it.
Ahhh that's okay, I was wondering why the spanish leagues hadn't been updates but Liga Adelante hasn't finished yet. Anyway thanks for the update. Looks great up to now!

As I said, it's incomplete and some things haven't been done or are incomplete.
But it is still a formidable amount of modifications.

Last edited: