[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

can't you just release the update then get people to tell you what you could improve.. coz your just taken the **** :/

can't you just release the update then get people to tell you what you could improve.. coz your just taken the **** :/

he's the one doing all the work for ungrateful users like you. wind your neck in

If people keep spamming/pestering about when its coming out ill start handing out infractions

but he's only doing stupid leagues anyway like the switzerland league.. who's bothered about them?

but he's only doing stupid leagues anyway like the switzerland league.. who's bothered about them?

anyone who loads the swiss leagues/plays them/or likes having everything upto date

Be patient

Makelele retired. Unsure of whether or not he is taking up a coaching role anywhere.

Makelele retired. Unsure of whether or not he is taking up a coaching role anywhere.

I've found no indication as of yet for him to continue his playing career.
And trust me, Swiss leagues are not 'stupid'. Neither are Russian, Croatian, Finnish or Turkish.
All of the aforementioned leagues are playable ones, and if there's a chance somebody can play a league, I will update it.

Nothing wrong with wanting to perfect a job. Remind me never to hire you to do any sort of work.

Owen has just signed an years extension with Utd.

Hi mate
Great work with the upadate sofar, cant wait to use it.
Just a quick check you are aware of the players released from QPR?
Gavin Mahon
Pascal Chimbonda
Georgios Tofas
Josh Parker
Lee Brown
Joe Oastler
Elliot ***
Romone Rose

I would also like to make you aware the estimated transfer budget is in the region of £25 mill, with a rather large wage budget but cant put a figure to that.

Keep up the good work
Jace

Hi,

This sounds brilliant! Fair play to you for putting in so much effort! Much appreciated :)

Looking forward to it's release

Any chance you could make Konchesky/Poulsen/Jovanovic etc to 'thinking about leaving the club'?

Joe Lewis wants to leave Peterborough for a bigger club and has been transfer lsited.

There's no practical way of making a player want to leave a club.