[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

Foss

Reaction score
Some of you may know me from around the forums and especially the FM-Base IRC channel and my tendency to go for huge scaled projects and so I've gone and started on making my summer update and worked on it for a couple of weeks now. I've created this thread for people to give helpful info on what to add/fix/remove.

The main aims of this project are these:

• Amend missing player histories, international appearances, birth dates and places etc.
  • Add all the missing transfers from previous patches and the ones that are made during the summer
  • Remove all expired loans and decrease the length of those which are multiple years long
  • Push back old injuries by one year and add new injuries
  • Correct all previous league positions, promotions, relegations and FIFA ranking points for nations
  • Add new winners to league histories, awards etc.
  • No CA/PA changes

Currently, I have around 32,500 changes and still going!

Alpha download links:
FM-Base download
GameFront download
MediaFire download

Last edited:
I offer my full, unbiased, enthusiastic support and endorsement for this product and/ or service.

For unbiased changes, I'm here to help.

Now, let's discuss Jack Wilshere... I believe 200PA would be a more accurate figure than his default.

For unbiased changes, I'm here to help.

Now, let's discuss Jack Wilshere... I believe 200PA would be a more accurate figure than his default.

I'll take this into hard consideration.

I think Check Tiote needs to have better CA and PA.

Ignore that post, I have just seen that you have said no CA/PA changes in your OP. Sorry.

Last edited:
Maybe make Glen Johnson competent at left-back?

I think Check Tiote needs to have better CA and PA.

Ignore that post, I have just seen that you have said no CA/PA changes in your OP. Sorry.

Yeah, my bad for not mentioning it before.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Maybe make Glen Johnson competent at left-back?

I understand Glen Johnson already possesses 'Competent' rating in this position.

Finally an update that doesn't think it knows better than SI, i entrust the SI scouting team to determine a players CA/PA, not any old jewb who says ''so and so has been playing really well, deserves to be at least a -9PA.''

I offer my full support to this update, i may even stick it.

Finally an update that doesn't think it knows better than SI, i entrust the SI scouting team to determine a players CA/PA, not any old jewb who says ''so and so has been playing really well, deserves to be at least a -9PA.''

I don't trust the SI team when they say Lucio is far faster than Messi and almost as fast as Walcott :) Other than that I guess I trust them.

This. Nothing annoys me more than idiot's who mess with CA/PA or create injuries etc.

You have my support Foss. No doubt you will have created some sort of BOT to do the hard work for you?

I don't trust the SI team when they say Lucio is far faster than Messi and almost as fast as Walcott :) Other than that I guess I trust them.

****! I must have missed the 100M sprint between the two to prove who was faster.

This. Nothing annoys me more than idiot's who mess with CA/PA or create injuries etc.

You have my support Foss. No doubt you will have created some sort of BOT to do the hard work for you?

****! I must have missed the 100M sprint between the two to prove who was faster.

****! I didn't know that's how SI measured who was the fastest on a football pitch!

Maybe make Wilshere accomplished as a DM?

The only thing I can think of is the takeover of Rangers by Craig Whyte.Also we get 15 million this summer.

****! I didn't know that's how SI measured who was the fastest on a football pitch!

Can I assume that your counter sarcasm to my sarcasm that you didn’t understand the point I was trying to make? How do you know Lucio isn’t faster than Messi or able to compete with Walcott without having seen them go ‘toe to toe’ if you will?

Fair enough you can tell with someone like Rio Ferdinand but Lucio is pretty fast.

The only thing I can think of is the takeover of Rangers by Craig Whyte.Also we get 15 million this summer.

I'll bet you my life savings you don't. I love the random figures that get thrown around. I hope you are not an accountant.

Yes I have, and I disagree.

It's obvious why you wouldn't be a researcher for SI then.

---------- Post added 12/05/2011 at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 11/05/2011 at 07:53 PM ----------

Progress update:
Finishing up transfers and contracts from Sweden, Norway and Finland on all divisions

Hurry up Foss, you've fallen behind the pro editor on the site...