Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

I reckon he could play either role good pace jumping and strength

There's a guy in my stream that absolute loves this tactic by the way! Will have to try if it I start struggling with the Mike Bassett challenge.

There's a guy in my stream that absolute loves this tactic by the way! Will have to try if it I start struggling with the Mike Bassett challenge.

Nice to hear Dan! Thank you for letting me know.

Here are a few results and the stats of my own target man - The Juke! Season almost over. The table attached - still unbeaten - 3 to go!

Attachments

• barnsley away.png
    barnsley away.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 384
  • cardiff.png
    cardiff.png
    242.4 KB · Views: 384
  • reading.png
    reading.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 429
  • the juke.png
    the juke.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 589
  • table new 2.png
    table new 2.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 671
I decided to sign leko for 4m and scores on debut as target man,juke has got 30 goals in all comps and its only febuary

I did forget to reiterate the importance of long throws in this tactic. Buy a player with =/>15 long throws and train them to develop a flat bullet throw. Pedersen has 13 assists in 41 games only taking them from the left side for my Brum team!

End of season 1 with new tactic. UNDEFEATED!!!

Attachments

• unbeaten s1.png
    unbeaten s1.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 547
Amazing results! For the target man are we exclusively shopping in the 'freak' department - IE 6ft 6 or taller? Thinking of giving this a go on my Spurs save where I have Haaland who is 6ft 4....................

Amazing results! For the target man are we exclusively shopping in the 'freak' department - IE 6ft 6 or taller? Thinking of giving this a go on my Spurs save where I have Haaland who is 6ft 4....................

No - Jutkiewitz is 6ft 3. Great heading and good jumping and strength are key I reckon. Haaland would be immense.

I did forget to reiterate the importance of long throws in this tactic. Buy a player with =/>15 long throws and train them to develop a flat bullet throw. Pedersen has 13 assists in 41 games only taking them from the left side for my Brum team!

What if I'm using this tactic with say a LLM team like say Stockport and I can't buy a player with an average 15 attribute for long throws?