Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

Feb 15, 2020
I try this tactic in the middle of season with Inter de Milan, and sometimes playing with Eriksen and Barella as winger (not Natural position) i still manager win Seria A plus Champions League 10/10

dstam

Nov 28, 2019
This tactic is working extremely well so far except for... the long throws? It's strange because I have a 6'7 target man and a full back with 18 long throws and the bullet throw PPM. Are other people scoring from these? But aside from that it's fantastic, and the football is surprisingly attractive.

Djeon36

Mar 3, 2020
Hey I want to test the new tactic with Burnley is it possible if I can change the striker roles around like maybe changing the AF to a PF to suit Wood better?
Or What about making the left striker PF and the Right striker TM to fir my team. Let me know what you guys think?

Babemocni1988

May 23, 2018
Hey I want to test the new tactic with Burnley is it possible if I can change the striker roles around like maybe changing the AF to a PF to suit Wood better?
Or What about making the left striker PF and the Right striker TM to fir my team. Let me know what you guys think?
I didnt experiment ever but you can try,and trust me this tactic with this two roles is proven the best for me,so I wouldnt change anything

dstam

Nov 28, 2019
Won the title with Dinamo Moscow in my first season, now I'm hoping I don't get decimated next season in the Champions League. Anyone tried this tactic as underdogs in the UCL?

Reactions: Babemocni1988

Babemocni1988

May 23, 2018
Won the title with Dinamo Moscow in my first season, now I'm hoping I don't get decimated next season in the Champions League. Anyone tried this tactic as underdogs in the UCL?
If you have a team who fits for the formation then you can expect good results even in champions for sure,wingers with good pace and two forwards tall with decent pace you will kill,and dont forget fullbacks with long throws...

fullsynchro

Jun 26, 2013
been using it the past few games and it seems awesome anyways! changed only as little bit on the corner routine so left foot left winger takes left corner instead of right corner! seems to be working better this way in my case! :) great job mate!

Reactions: thedude1979

dstam

Nov 28, 2019
SI have stated that there have been no changes to the ME, and if you check the game status it is the same ME number as before (2040). In any case I haven’t seen any change in efficacy.

Jun 13, 2009
Quick question about training, do you just train for the role a player plays in or does the assistant handle individual and general training?
Thanks, top notch tactic!!

thedude1979

Dec 7, 2009
Sorry for the delay. I train all players to the role in the tactic and all under 23s on double workload. Still going strong for me! Second season with Birmingham (first in Prem) finished 2nd and won both cups!!!!