Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

So far so good in the premier league. Not had time to play much but gone 4-1-1 so far. Only defeat was 0-1 at Spurs on the opening day.

Hahaha was amazing to watch, target man got hattrick against a very good leeds side

Attachments

• stoke leeds.png
    stoke leeds.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 1,255
Will post results when half way through season. Had an OK start but had a few nightmares with injuries.

mate @thedude1979 any chance for filters for strikers?
gonna take the team in Conference to test ur tactic in LLM

For the target man - heading, jumping, strength, decisions, bravery, aggression and anticipation are key. Decent (over 11) finishing and passing.

For the other striker you want a bit of pace (doesn't have to be Vardy-esque), acceleration, anticipation, dribbling and finishing.

I want determination over 12 for all players too.

Season 2 so far. Some blips, but bear in mind it's our first season in the premier league. Also, here is my starting lineup (Muriqi and Serra are sharing the target man slot as the latter is ridiculously overpowered!)

I'm also switching roles between RPM and AP for Bellingham - he's kind of wasted in this tactic, so if a huge offer comes in I may take it. You can see I've not got any mega-stars. Best players by far in terms of ability are the GK and two CBs.

Attachments

• blues season 2.png
    blues season 2.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 1,343
  • blues season 2 starting XI.png
    blues season 2 starting XI.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,237
I tried this with Hearts. Got off to a great start, including 2 wins over Celtic. But struggled for consistency and I'm 4th halfway through the season. Inconsistency due to being weak on the wings and not having an appropriate player for the AP/RPM role.

I think it's a good tactic and I like the old school style and feel of it.

I was sold on it after seeing a tactic with Nuhiu scoring a hattrick.

Will post results when half way through season. Had an OK start but had a few nightmares with injuries.

Will hopefully kick start the season!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 11.30.18.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 11.30.18.png
    827.2 KB · Views: 1,078
looking at xadas as he can fill in most roles in midfield.brought hickey and kenneh for the future along with Schubert on loan to replace camp.would have signed trincao but his gone to barca and villabla has no recall option so looking for young wingers and forwards any suggestions welcome

can you post your transfers and squad i`m a fellow bluenose starting a new save
Season 1 transfers - lots of installments in the players coming in. Nils Froling is brilliant in the poacher role.

Attachments

• season 1 transfers.png
    season 1 transfers.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 759