Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

Do it. Atletico have a squad tailor-made for the tactic

Most likely will go with them, but i'll check out Valencia's squad first. But having Diego Costa for madrid will most likely swing it.

Just started using this tactic with Real Madrid.

Could I please confirm that the version in the OP with the CM(S) is the latest and best version? I do recall from the OP at one point and from earlier comments in this discussion that you were encouraging us to use RPM(S) instead.

Thanks

1586369323951.png

Already had an Atletico save, also was already playing a 442. First game using this tactic was the juve match. I have to say so far so good. Not just the results, but it's really fun to watch and use. I love traditional and realistic tactics and formations, this is one of them.

Really good work from what i've seen so far.

Been using this for the last 2 seasons on my AC Milan Save and wow!
It took my team about 2 months to fully be fluid with the tactic after switching from a 4231 tactic.
You need a good CM - Neves is a beast and I have a Mario Gomez as the TM with Gabriel Jesus as the forward, scoring lots of goals - 10-0 against Shaktar in the UCL and a 7-1 against Juve or Zebre as they are known :)

Been using this for the last 2 seasons on my AC Milan Save and wow!
It took my team about 2 months to fully be fluid with the tactic after switching from a 4231 tactic.
You need a good CM - Neves is a beast and I have a Mario Gomez as the TM with Gabriel Jesus as the forward, scoring lots of goals - 10-0 against Shaktar in the UCL and a 7-1 against Juve or Zebre as they are known :)

It's a powerful tactic anyway, but in the right hands, with the right team it can become incredible - well done!

1 word to say about this tactic....Incredible!

Started with Notts County in the national league, the team I’ve supported for many of years.

this tactic started off slow until the players got fully trained to it.

From October until the end of season I went on a 35 game unbeaten run. Won the league with a record of 108 points and won the record of most goals scored in the league with 118!

Reached the 5th round of the FA Cup beating championship sides Preston and Birmingham along the way before getting knocked out away at Premier League Bournemouth

Won the double by winning the Fa Trophy!

My top goal scorer finished on 41 goals for the season (Ryan Edmondson) from Leeds -A must signing for anyone starting LLM with this tactic.

Work Rate and Determination are so key for this tactic to work.

thank you so much for this tactic and bringing the joy back to the game. Now time to start my 2nd season in league 2 and aim for back to back promotions!

1586436006968.png

Unreal! First season, no transfers and the tactic was used from November onwards. The output from the two main strikers is incredible.

first season after promotion :D

Attachments

• 20200409153455_1.jpg
    20200409153455_1.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 501
  • 20200409153504_1.jpg
    20200409153504_1.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 513
  • 20200409153607_1.jpg
    20200409153607_1.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 411
Hey! Im going to use your tactic in my new save with Deportivo La Coruña and Im looking for some tips - e.g. most important positions (beside TM ofc!) and maybe players for such positions, what to look at (at which atributes) while looking for players etc.

The wheels have suddenly come off in season 3. Went from 7 games unbeaten to getting beat 4-0, 3-1 & 3-0 on the bounce.

Is height important to a TM? I will suppose so, but Mariano at RM got so good **** stats, but is only 181cm..

Is height important to a TM? I will suppose so, but Mariano at RM got so good **** stats, but is only 181cm..

In a word, if lower quality then definitely. In all honesty I'm not sure. I have always used someone over 190