Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

He is not a proper TM,not strong enough ,jumping is also not very good

Is better playing with RP like you write in the description,or with CM?

6271B504-37FD-48ED-B9C4-DB23B49E6985.jpeg

2nd season with norwich,1st?? Top tactic

Here's some screenshots from my Bromley game. This is in League 2. You'll notice I tweaked a few of the roles to fit the players I had. I also made sure I took charge of training, focusing on set peices and physical training.

Attachments

• Bromley_ Overview.png
    Bromley_ Overview.png
    582.7 KB · Views: 479
  • Bromley_ Overview-2.png
    Bromley_ Overview-2.png
    650 KB · Views: 502
  • Jordan Greenidge_ Attributes.png
    Jordan Greenidge_ Attributes.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 460
  • Matt Smith_ Player Attributes.png
    Matt Smith_ Player Attributes.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 406
  • Sky Bet League Two_ Stages.png
    Sky Bet League Two_ Stages.png
    357.1 KB · Views: 482
@thedude1979 Who do you have take corners? Also do you still alternate shouts between get creative and demand more?

Started a new save with Sunderland but really struggling - Ive got Gestede on loan for the TM on also brought in Angel Gomes from ManU on Loan for the winger - All my players are minimum of 3 stars in each position but played 10 Won 4 Lost 4 Drew 2. :(

Started a new save with Sunderland but really struggling - Ive got Gestede on loan for the TM on also brought in Angel Gomes from ManU on Loan for the winger - All my players are minimum of 3 stars in each position but played 10 Won 4 Lost 4 Drew 2. :(

credit to the creator....the tectic is brilliant...I’ve 8sed it to get consecutive promos from league 2 to the championship.

couple of suggestions if you don’t have a really good squad:

remove the offside trap - you need really good defenders to cope in the top leagues
move the def and off lines to standard...I was losing lots of goals to fast strikers making good runs
change to balanced rather than positive
last ten mins if winning change to defensive...if losing change to attacking
upfront use a big lamppost guy...and a wee very fast guy

all should be better

i had a league two squad and was getting my **** kicked in the championship until I made the changes

Managed to get kiddy from vanarama north to league 1 back to back just struggling to find a target man using jamie soule there now

Managed to get kiddy from vanarama north to league 1 back to back just struggling to find a target man using jamie soule there now

Check my post a few up regarding my Bromley save. Matt Smith is 6ft7 with 16+ jumping & heading. Amazing for lower leagues. Alternatively try and get Liam Delap on loan from Man CIty. Not as big but better mobility and shooting.

Really fancy trying this with Spurs but I don't think it really suits the squad after looking. Would have to either sell or re train some key players.

Back to back promotions for Bromley. I also put on 'Play For Set Pieces'.

Attachments

• Bromley_ Overview-3.png
    Bromley_ Overview-3.png
    642.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Liam Delap_ Attributes.png
    Liam Delap_ Attributes.png
    407.5 KB · Views: 299
  • Kelvin Suleiman_ Attributes.png
    Kelvin Suleiman_ Attributes.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 255
  • Sky Bet League One_ Stages.png
    Sky Bet League One_ Stages.png