• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie92

Reaction score
What do people think of those disgusting asians wrecking remembrance day in our own country?

I think they should **** off back home, the dirty *****, EDL all the way

Disgusting. But as usual they will get away with it ! If on the other hand it was British people protesting against these clowns, we all know they would be locked up.

Rule Britannia :S

1. They weren't Asians. They were Muslim Extremists.
2. It was disgusting.
3. Mods should close this before it turns into a race hate thread, as it has been on Facebook all night.

EDIT:
I think they should **** off back home, the dirty *****, EDL all the way

Seems I was too late..

What do people think of those disgusting asians wrecking remembrance day in our own country?

I think calling them 'disgusting Asians' is racist and really retarded thing to say.

You CANNOT judge people of a certain race/***/age//religion ETC all as one, there's idiots of every type, there's plenty of every type, don't stereotype what a few stupid ones have done.

This thread's going to get heated...

This is down to a small minority of Muslim extremists who give there culture and religion a bad name. Massive generalisation there "disgusting asians".

Although I do agree that it is totally out of order, and I'm not saying I condone it in ANY way, but I think its unfair to single out the whole group. Yes, they are the ones who are being disrespectful to the country that has offered them so much, it's important that we realise its only the minority. Most people work hard for their chances here, and tarnishing everyone with the same brush is just as disrespectful.

**my fb status.

I don't see one of us going over to a Muslim pace and burning... the Qua'ran. Maybe not the best comparison, but still.

It was only a small amount of Germans that agreed with the Nazis

Wrong, Hitler's propaganda and restoration of national pride meant that most of Germany of was behind him in the 1930's.

That is a silly comparison.

We cannot generalise all muslims into this, it's just wrong.

But sick *****.

Note, any racism will be severly dealt with, please be careful with what you say.

It's a ******* joke and they should be killed.

I don't see one of us going over to a Muslim pace and burning... the Qua'ran. Maybe not the best comparison, but still.

Pretty sure the Americans were going to burn Qu'ran's on 9/11 but called it off the morning of the event..

Wrong, Hitler's propaganda and restoration of national pride meant that most of Germany of was behind him in the 1930's.

That is a silly comparison.

True, and due to the Stock Market crash; which opened the door for him. Most Germans agreed to hating and eliminating Jews, but yeah, anyway...

Does anyone know what happened to them?

Pretty sure the Americans were going to burn Qu'ran's on 9/11 but called it off the morning of the event..

I think that was one victor/priest that was going to do that, and it was big news in the states, and most of the people over there were against it.

He decided not to do it after the pressure he was put under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back