Remembrance day protest

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a British person did this for a muslim holiday, I shudder to think of what would happen.

Isn't this whole thread about Muslim extremist.
So when people say "why dont the **** off off home" or "migrate" we are refering to these extremist not muslims in general

Last edited:
It's just the fact that this country treats them like the sun shines out there arses, and they go and do this? It's a shame as well, I can put good money on that English thugs will just use this as an excuse to go out and cause trouble with them now.

If this happened in america they probably would have been killed. An absolute disgrace to the world.

Aisn't this whole thread about Muslim extremist.
So when people say "why dont the **** off off home" or "migrate" we are refering to these extremist not muslims in general

Then, to avoid any confusion, you should state that when you post, rather than just put down 'all go home' etc..

To all of those making generalizations, not all muslims are like this minority. Some do wear a poppy and wear it with pride.

Lest we forget. Just move on from this and remember the few that gave so much :wub:

It's just the fact that this country treats them like the sun shines out there arses, and they go and do this? It's a shame as well, I can put good money on that English thugs will just use this as an excuse to go out and cause trouble with them now.

Baboomm

Just idiots looking for attention really, don't give them the satisfaction.

Disgraceful. I feel so sorry for those who have lost a family member/ friend in a recent war. Both my great grandads fought in the army although luckily survived, I dread to think how angry i would be if they hadnt...

If this had happened in America, there would be outrage.

If a British person did this to the Qu'ran, they would be exucuted after about 80 lashes

Once again, Political correctness gone mad means they won't be punished

But the thread was about the Muslims who burnt the poppy not muslims in general. Why should i, have to explain im not talking about muslims in gerenal.
Quote me in saying all Muslims should **** off home or just me generalizing them.
I got asked a question what i thought of them, now i'm a rasict

My them i mean extremist

Last edited:
had some idiot from my school posting racist statuses about muslims on fb :S but he forgot about half of the people on his friends list are muslims who go to the same school XD wouldnt be suprised if he ends up getting hurt tomorrow.

It's really ****** me off, but imagine if you've lost a family member in the past wars, and then you've got people burning the poppy and insulting are nature, in a polite way all I am going to say is..

Tossers.

Maybe they lost family in Iraq/Afghanistan etc. because of British Soldiers?

So then surely that would make the British Soldiers the Tossers. No?

Maybe they lost family in Iraq/Afghanistan etc. because of British Soldiers?

So then surely that would make the British Soldiers the Tossers. No?

Why don't they go back their then, they are not welcome here?

had some idiot from my school posting racist statuses about muslims on fb :S but he forgot about half of the people on his friends list are muslims who go to the same school XD wouldnt be suprised if he ends up getting hurt tomorrow.

Been getting them all day, groups, status', the works; people need to realise (My most recent status :D)

"People should realise that by copy & pasting status' about these Muslim people is giving them the one thing they want - attention."

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

By any chance, did you vote BNP?

By any chance, did you vote BNP?[/QUOTE]

UKIP
If they don't follow British ways of life then why come here and disrespect us. Why don't they go home and fight us on their home soil like their so called bothers and sisters.
What they done today was racist yet you call it peaceful and say im racist.

Go back so they can get killed by British Soldiers? Why would they want to leave Britain to go to a war torn country?

PS. Learn to speak English, or you're not welcome here.

UKIP
If they don't follow British ways of life then why come here and disrepect us. Why don't they go home and fight us on their home soil like their so called bothers and sisters.
What they done today was racist yet you call it peaceful and say im racist.

Burning a poppy wasn't racist.

Lee i bet you most people their where British/Pakistani.

And burning a poppy on remembrance day is just as bad as burining a flag.

My guess is your one of them people who agreed with the celtic fans holding up the banner at the weekend and to me your as bad as the terrorist.

Lee i bet you most people their where British/Pakistani.

And burning a poppy on remembrance day is just as bad as burining a flag.

My guess is your one of them people who agreed with the celtic fans holding up the banner at the weekend and to me your as bad as the terrorist.

*there *were

Burning a flag is also not racist.

PS. No idea what the Celtic banner said. I also don't care.

Lee has a point.The poppy represents people killed in thier countrys as well,not just ours.

Disgraceful behaviour by ANY minority however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back