Remembrance day protest

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know how many "asians" are in the world???? so you cant label them all the same. same as saying blacks are muggers or whites are peopdoes or rapists. the people that march should be sent home to where they came from. hate when foriegners come here claim benefits and then have a pop at our history/lifestyle etc
would like to see the army use them as target practice

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------[/COLOR]

also why do the women look like Ninjas or Batman, is that part of their tradition

do you know how many "asians" are in the world???? so you cant label them all the same. same as saying blacks are muggers or whites are peopdoes or rapists. the people that march should be sent home to where they came from. hate when foriegners come here claim benefits and then have a pop at our history/lifestyle etc

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------[/COLOR]

also why do the women look like Ninjas or Batman, is that part of their tradition
glad to see stupidity and ignorance are well and truly alive

Sorry, are we supposed to take you seriously?

It's called a Burkha. Yes, its integral part of their culture, also highly debated because of being prohibited in some countries. Ninja? Batman? Sigh..

On topic: Shameful attitude, but you just can't generalize.

Most of these people (hardcore Muslims) have been brainwashed, and been through harsh times. And by harsh I don't mean not having money to go out tonight, or to go to that concert. Avoiding-mines harsh. SO, in a way, their actions can be understood. Not supported by any means, but understood.

Last edited:
if they got british passports then hang them for treason if they dont torture them and deport them we dont want scum like that in our country.... Sir Nick Griffin for Prime Minister!!

I have lost all faith in British society.

also we should ban the burka cos its not religion reasons, why are they allowed in banks etc wearing them which covers there entire face when if i went in wearing a balaclava which is same thing or a crash helmet id have to remove it or get chucked out, thats being racist towards the English

No it isn't. You xenophobic fool.

No, it's not. It's showing religious belief. That's like telling Jews not to wear that skull-cap (can't quite remember the name :/) or a Christian not to wear a crucifix.

I am from South Africa, we have had it our whole lives, prejudice, there is no place for that in society, we have 11 official languages here, over 6 races (tribes) all of them having their own customs and beliefs, we have to be understanding accomodating for all of this, I mean our President has like 4 wives ;) its his tradition... thats awesome!

we cant all immediately hate a race or culture (albeit their entirety) for something 1 or a handful of them do, they clearly do not fall under the norm of that culture, that is why they are called extremists!

what you should do is hate the person/people equally, regardless of their colour, race, tradition or religious beliefs... ;)

so have i pistol, they get away with everything, look what happened when they demonstrated against our brave forces that came back from afghanistan, the police left them alone but when the british people demonstrated against their filth the police went in hard against the brits and made arrests. our government and police are too scared to say no to them
you're a fool. there were arrests on both sides. for assualting the police and affray

so have i pistol, they get away with everything, look what happened when they demonstrated against our brave forces that came back from afghanistan, the police left them alone but when the british people demonstrated against their filth the police went in hard against the brits and made arrests. our government and police are too scared to say no to them

What gives you the right to tell someone they aren't allowed to live in this country?

Never been one to shy from a debate, but think this should be getting closed, some of teh stuff on here is getting beyond nasty.

Just putting it out there, racism is absolutely not tolerated, expect heavy infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back