REMIX OF 3 GREAT TACTICS...ROCK 4141, 451 TRIPLETWEAKED AND NEZZA'S 4330

hy andrichbrand ... tryed ur tactic in my last game of the season vs napoli in finals of the Italian Cup ... good tactic for its first time use :) ... i will try ur tactic in the coming season to see how it works :) ... here are some ss of the match ...

btw ... can u recomend some MR and ST players for ur tac? thx

View attachment 392371View attachment 392372

Gald to see you won your first game with the tactic. It will only get better.

MR - Valencia (Man Utd), Rojas (Universidad), Giaccherini (Sunderland)

ST - Love (Shandong), M. Suarez (Anderlecht), van Wolfwinkel (Wolves)

These are realistic targets, that will work for you.

playing with ac milan.few games played.tactic not fluid but the attacking potential is massive.will keep you updated.

UPD: when nocerino scores 4 goals you really have to feel that tactic is OP :D
View attachment 392382

Thanks for the update.

In the start you midfield will score till they get the passing and the movement correct (tactic gelled).

But hope it continue for you, as it is still going strong for me.

Tried this with everton, going really well for now, 2nd place, I only made 1 transfer, gunnarsson from cardiff, i'm playing with lfc marshall transfers update so everton already had a great team. I don't know what the **** happend at west-ham, they really raped me, but other than that it's going great, Piennar as AMC scores goals after goals. Cheers

Tried this with everton, going really well for now, 2nd place, I only made 1 transfer, gunnarsson from cardiff, i'm playing with lfc marshall transfers update so everton already had a great team. I don't know what the **** happend at west-ham, they really raped me, but other than that it's going great, Piennar as AMC scores goals after goals. Cheers

I did notice teams that play the long ball or have a tall striker, the tactic is vulnerable. What i do is put my tallest cb to play against that player.

andrichbrand what training do u use and what individual player trainging do u use

Played 3 games with this so far looking really good.
Mata playing behind the Striker is destroying everyone.

andrichbrand what training do u use and what individual player trainging do u use

With my Wrexham team I play: Balance with Defense Pos 30% - Because of the defenders that is shocking, but with a strong team i would play Balance with Attacking Pos ​30%

Played 3 games with this so far looking really good.
Mata playing behind the Striker is destroying everyone.

Glad you are not taking Mourinho point of view. HAHAHA

Happy to see that you enjoy the tactic.

Finished second with everton, first season, only 1 transfer, I say it's pretty **** good.:p

Btw, I've only used under 18 players for fa cup so don't mind those results.

Last edited:
Finished second with everton, first season, only 1 transfer, I say it's pretty **** good.:p

Thank you for the update. glad to see it going great for you.

What also work for me is putting a AM R/L on the wingers. then they will get in with the goals.

what do you mean?

For instance, I played Welbeck on the left winger and he got a hat trick. The wingers will cross the ball to the opposite winger for a open goal tap in. In a season it will happen at least 10 to 15 times with each winger.