REMIX OF 3 GREAT TACTICS...ROCK 4141, 451 TRIPLETWEAKED AND NEZZA'S 4330

Second season, going as good, if not, even better. Signed a few players for free because their contracts expired, douglas is a beast, also signed javi garcia on loan, my best player by far, I don't think I can make him a permanent transfer tough, I've finished second and the chairman only gave me 2 million euros transfer budget, and now after all these wins he increased it to 4.5 mil, what the ****, cheap *******. I've only bought a 5 mil player in 1 year and a half, and the rest are loans or free transfers, and i've received ~ 10 mil on sold players and the chairman gave me such a low budget after such achievements...:p

Last edited:
Second season, going as good, if not, even better. Signed a few players for free because their contracts expired, douglas is a beast, also signed javi garcia on loan, my best player by far, I don't think I can make him a permanent transfer tough, I've finished second and the chairman only gave me 2 million euros transfer budget, and now after all these wins he increased it to 4.5 mil, what the ****, cheap *******. I've only bought a 5 mil player in 1 year and a half, and the rest are loans or free transfers, and i've received ~ 10 mil on sold players and the chairman gave me such a low budget after such achievements...:p

That is not a nice Chairmen you have. What i do in such a situation is, ask for more transfer fee and if they dont give it. Give them a ultimatum. If they want to keep you happy they will release more money.

Couldn't have ask for a worst group. But great result mate. Thank you for testing.
Hi mate. Said i was going to test this tacic over weekend but was busy, just going to start now i am just setting my individual training but you have posted 2 sets of roles, one on the OP and one at the top of this page which one is right?:)

Hi mate. Said i was going to test this tacic over weekend but was busy, just going to start now i am just setting my individual training but you have posted 2 sets of roles, one on the OP and one at the top of this page which one is right?:)

Yes, have to change the op one. It is pretty much the same except for the AM. I started using the Trenquarista, because the AM get shooting chances and that train all the important areas that I feel the play needs.

Yes, have to change the op one. It is pretty much the same except for the AM. I started using the Trenquarista, because the AM get shooting chances and that train all the important areas that I feel the play needs.
Cool mate, cheers.

Tweaked the tactic a bit. Realised that with a new promoted that the tempo was to high, so that was dropped. The left DM attacking was dropped bit, because he sometimes got in the way of the AM. I also pushed up the defense line a tick.

Results so far:
View attachment 466226

Download link here: View attachment 466225 and on the opening post.

Any chance of a TC version mate? Working great with spurs in classic, but would really appreciate a TC version