REMIX OF 3 GREAT TACTICS...ROCK 4141, 451 TRIPLETWEAKED AND NEZZA'S 4330

Any chance of a TC version mate? Working great with spurs in classic, but would really appreciate a TC version

I will try to create one today. But i am not a genius with converting tactics.

I am just going to follow W4NKER directions that he posted on converting a tactic.

You can also try it, here it is post 5767: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...vatns-tactic-thread-updated-13-3-3-a-577.html

But i will post the tactic hopefully in the next couple of hours.

Would the TC version work with booth lower ranked team and top teams?

cheers

could you put a SS of the roles in the TC version? :)

thanks

Would the TC version work with booth lower ranked team and top teams?

cheers

could you put a SS of the roles in the TC version? :)

thanks

You can try it with lower teams and let me know. I just created the lower team tactic, because me Wrexham side was struggling with the quick tempo of the original tactic.

Thanks for the 4141. I use it for away games against odd number formations, ie 231 or 33. It seems to work very well defensively and I set it to counter.

First season with MK Dons and i have won League one with only one Loan signing, scored loads of goals but conceded a few along the way aswell, but over all a very good tactic, the cup runs where ended early but went out to QPR in the League Cup and Burnley in the FA Cup (Replay after the equalised in injury time in the first game)

hopefully with a better squad and coaches i will be ok in the championship next season

will keep you updated

clarkey