Renovating the Cottage - A New Journey for Success

:( unlucky mate, can't believe it! Don't get demotivated you're a great writer, can't wait till your next story!

I nearly had the update finished last night when my computer crashed... and with that i have really bad news too bring. My save file is corrupt and it won't load for me. I knew this day would eventually come but i am really annoyed at it. I was really enjoying this story and i had hoped it would last for another while. Can't describe how annoying it is.

Sorry guys , especially to you guys who spent hours reading all 40 pages.. i may be back with another story sometime soon.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD:'( One of the best story's ever.Hope you make a new one

Last edited:
i am going to cry in a hole now what a ****** shame

****, unlucky man, this was a spectacular read, really hope you start another one soon!

Shame, this was a fantastic story. Hope you come back and do another one soon.

****, unlucky man, this was a spectacular read, really hope you start another one soon!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD:'( One of the best story's ever.Hope you make a new one

:( unlucky mate, can't believe it! Don't get demotivated you're a great writer, can't wait till your next story!

Tears will flood.

A shame Seano my man, but let us remember how much of a magnificent save it was, how much joy it brought, but also how much anticipation it will create for your next venture.

I pose a toast, to Renovating the Cottage - A New Journey for Success!

Thanks for all the comments guys i appreciate it.
I'm pretty sure i will be back with another story , but i'm not sure yet.
Before i delve into another story i'm to spend more time interacting with other stories on here and reading for a change.

Thanks for all the comments guys i appreciate it.
I'm pretty sure i will be back with another story , but i'm not sure yet.
Before i delve into another story i'm to spend more time interacting with other stories on here and reading for a change.

Story of the week's gonna be awful quiet without you mate ;)

At least now I can get a couple of wins above you in the overall leaderboard ;)

Thanks for all the time you have put into this mate... really enjoyed reading it!

Hope you write a new one soon, im gunna be lost without this to read while bored at work!

Best wishes

Thanks alot guys , i really appreciate it.

I intend to start a new story i just need to make some time for it. Big year for me at school.

Woah , I just read the whole story and I admit am now sad because of the ending...

A very good story, although I must say there are a few too many crashes at convenient times. Plus what tactics do you use, your results seem to be well inconsistent! apart from that well done!

A very good story, although I must say there are a few too many crashes at convenient times. Plus what tactics do you use, your results seem to be well inconsistent! apart from that well done!

What do you mean by convenient times? I changed tactics every season , mostly TBH's Into Oblivion tactic but i also made my own.

Last edited:
What do you mean by convenient times? I changed tactics every season , mostly TBH's Into Oblivion tactic but i also made my own.

like just before the end of the season when you've missed out on promotion haha, i'm not judging don't worry, maybe they were just coincidental.

Yeah , tell me about it man , still can't seem to believe it. I still have a big challenge ahead of me. I'll try to get another update up tonight.
Just spent the last hour of my "work" day reading through this. Great story old mate!Have quoted you from here because thats where im up to (slow reader, i know) & didnt want to skip to the end & see anything i didnt want to lol