Rep Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of you in here is an English teacher-worring about my punctiation :D

seems like a reason to get rid of spammers like redders , if everyone gives his posts bad reps then he may stop!

yey!

If people stop being ****** then i would be fine.

I think you should get rid of it its just going to start arguements and whoever keeps giving me bad rep **** off.

Daire i gave you bad rep because you were spelling and typing sentences like a ******.

**Get rid of the Good/bad rep thing**

It won't start arguements aslong as people (e.g Gregor & Daire) start using it for it's correct use and not just for stupid reasons like "he likes pink" which has nothing to do with the post.

If you do feel someone is giving you stupid reputation points just PM me or tell me on MSN and I will delete them.

Your all free to give me rep points :p

hint hint

Possible free mc'chicken sanny in it for you

Daire that big post above is pretty much correct, except for most of the values used.

I dont really like the idea of rep power because noobs (LOL i said noob) will just come on and give bad rep.

Ive found that its also and incentive for people to spam as my rep has grown with the amount of posts I have and I know Ive only been left good rep about 5 times and I have the highest or there abouts, reputation.

clackerbag said:
I dont really like the idea of rep power because noobs (LOL i said noob) will just come on and give bad rep.
Well that doesn't matter because it won't effect your reputation.

i think a big deal is being made of this to be honest

who cares if some loser wants to give a bad reputation - doesnt count towards anything, doesnt affect anyones life - just get over it all

clackerbag said:
There are limits/rules that prevent that sort of stuff happening ayway.

ok yesterday i was at 20 now im at 0 because one person gave me bad rep what the jack??

Thats because if person x has 10 Rep Power. Then for every good/bad rep that person gives they give/take x Rep points off you. I think that's how it works anyway :D

It was John that gave u the bad rep :D

He probably knows, seeing as it shows up on his User CP.

Kris said:
We dont get to see who gives us rep :(

Yeah us "norms" with out the mod powers dont get to see who hsa left us rep, just the comments. I hope you were given bad rep for a reason because if so, not only is it getting abused its being done by moderators, the leaders of the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.