Rep Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I don't understand what's going on with your rep JB, no ones given you any good or bad rep. Hmm.

Today I got my first piece of bad rep and someone tried to cover it up by saying:
Load of Bollocks. Murali.
I know it wasnt Murali either. How low is that eh? I mean the things i know about football are purely based on opinion, if someone disagrees they have say its bollox and give me bad rep AND lie about who put it there? Shame on you.

lol. Yeh that was me i apologise but i knew everyone would go "what an arsehole" so i put Murali, should of put Daire. But i believe you talked bollocks and dissed the best manager/team in the premierhip. Can't remember though.

Redders said:
lol. Yeh that was me i apologise but i knew everyone would go "what an arsehole" so i put Murali, should of put Daire. But i believe you talked bollocks and dissed the best manager/team in the premierhip. Can't remember though.

What's wrong with me?

Atleast you owned up Redders :) Most would have let it fizzle out. Nice one. but you should have made a post about it not repped me.

I guess majority of us wont really understand it! but ask me in a year, I MIGHT just know :D

Lee said:
Yeh I don't understand what's going on with your rep JB, no ones given you any good or bad rep. Hmm.

I've no idea whats happening. I had 26 or so good rep but then the next day it all disappeared and nobody left anyway reason why I had my rep taken away. :|

I believe the rep thing is causing unneccessary conflict and should be scrapped,or at least change it so good ones can only be given. That way,if someone makes a good post/thread,they know about it,but if theres a bad post then thers no need for people to be silly about it

I agree with AJW.

Plus I think all of the bad rep ive gottens been in 'revenge'

Yeh that seems to be the way. As i said from the beginning, get rid of it. Read the sig.

Me and Lee have been removing the bad reputations that have been given for pretty much no reason. So the rep is staying, live with it :p

thats not fiar though cos basically all my bad reps from Lee & for both time for invalid reasons.

Yeh... Invalid reasons :rolleyes: ...

1) [Deleting Jonny's thread twice and then creating it again with a ***** name!] - Post

2) [retarded post] - Post

It wasnt jonnys thread it was mine! I told sean & John this before Jonny had even created it & then after the first time he posted it i gave him a friendly warning.

Hows it retarted? It was stolen therefore he doesnt have a parrot he had a parrot!

Gregor said:
It wasnt jonnys thread it was mine! I told sean & John this before Jonny had even created it & then after the first time he posted it i gave him a friendly warning.

Anyone is allowed to create a thread, it isn't your thread.

Gregor said:
Hows it retarted? It was stolen therefore he doesnt have a parrot he had a parrot!

Because all you said was 'Had blah blah blah' instead of saying he had one, because it got stolen.

;)

Being an avid Liverpool & Ciise fan i thought you might know. :p

Only because people moan over anything.

I agree with Lee... you bunch of moaners! ignore it if you don't like it, not difficult! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up Ian !!!

nah i realy dont care. It was interesting the first few days but its not effecting my posts or anything so i dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.