Replacement Players, Season 2 Man Utd

What position do you play Rooney and what role? He's currently playing AMC in a 4-2-3-1 (3 AMC's) for me and he hasn't been up to my required standard in the Enganche role with 12 played, 2 goals and 7 assists. I'm thinking of moving him to a Shadow Striker?

One thing that I noted is that both Rooney and van Persie sometimes go through goal droughts. Patience and depending on how good or bad is their morale, you should scold (high morale) or give them advice (low morale).
I use Rooney as false 9 and van Persie as Trequartista, both upfront.
The thing is: Rooney has a skill called "drop deeper", so even though he's a striker, for several times he goes to that AMC position. At least for me I didn't feel the need to use one, exactly because of that.
Using both in that positioning I got for 3 consecutive seasons about 20 assists and 20 goals each, being the very first one the best: 25 goals and 25 assists each.

Rooney - DLF
RVP - Advanced ST

Both ridiculously good for me. Both have a brilliant amount of goals and assists!

Swansea have been relegated first season so I'm thinking of pinching Davies for left back - anyone had him?

They want 12 odd mil at the moment but I may wait until the season is over and they go down a league before I try again and may get him cheaper

Swansea have been relegated first season so I'm thinking of pinching Davies for left back - anyone had him?

They want 12 odd mil at the moment but I may wait until the season is over and they go down a league before I try again and may get him cheaper

Ill also try.. Swansea look like getting relegated.. 12 games 1 point..

Being offered around 5 mil cash, plus Nathan Chalobah by Chelsea for Nani who is rated 35 million

Should I take it? Nani is kind of a rotation player but he is decent, I swap between him and Valencia. Scouts really rate Chalobah though

Being offered around 5 mil cash, plus Nathan Chalobah by Chelsea for Nani who is rated 35 million

Should I take it? Nani is kind of a rotation player but he is decent, I swap between him and Valencia. Scouts really rate Chalobah though

was awesome in fm12 for my united team as a DC..