Replacement Players, Season 2 Man Utd

Yeah definitely, I'll look to sell Evra in the 2nd season and bring in Shaw then rotate between Fabio and Shaw, Really want a holding midfielder because Carrick is getting on abit now - May bring in Balanta to replace Vidic pair him with Doria and have Jones as a holding midfielder although he turns into a worldclass centre back we'll see.
Will look to bring in a a striker to replace RVP as well and train him up so he's able to replace him in the 3rd or 4th season. Oliver will be back in the 2nd season so I'll play him abit more in the 1st team aswell.

I have Doria and Balanta waiting to replace the oldies too mate. Though Smalling (who has played RB and done well) and Evans have been very good when used, it is always nice to rotate especially with the huge amount of games Utd play in, if you keep them in the cups!

Verratti will hopefully be able to replace Carrick But its still a fairly thin area of the team for me with only Cleverly - who is not the greatest for the DLP defence role as my back up!

Doria has been fantastic for me to be honest, always scoring important goals scored the only goal for me in a 1-0 win over Arsenal. do you play carrick in a DMC role or just as a MC?? I might try and get Bender from Dortmund but we'll see! The defensive side of midfield is pretty week for me especially if one of them were to pick up an injury, that's why I've chosen to keep Fletcher this season just in case. I am hoping Oliver will step up next season he will definitely get some game time be it I have a good run in the cups etc. Thats another thing if I progress through the group stages in the Champions league fairly quickly I tend to give my youngsters game time in the latter games. Have you had a look at Richairo Zivkovic?

Doria has been fantastic for me to be honest, always scoring important goals scored the only goal for me in a 1-0 win over Arsenal. do you play carrick in a DMC role or just as a MC?? I might try and get Bender from Dortmund but we'll see! The defensive side of midfield is pretty week for me especially if one of them were to pick up an injury, that's why I've chosen to keep Fletcher this season just in case. I am hoping Oliver will step up next season he will definitely get some game time be it I have a good run in the cups etc. Thats another thing if I progress through the group stages in the Champions league fairly quickly I tend to give my youngsters game time in the latter games. Have you had a look at Richairo Zivkovic?

I have had a look at him but I think I have his position covered, at least for now!

Doria came to me in January still slightly injured after being out for 4 months from picking up a hip injury so he has not played much for me yet, will ween him in!

I play Carrick DMC as a DLP on defend has he has decent enough tackling etc. Next to him I have a ball winner in DMC, usually Fellaini but hes injured so I have used Fletcher, Jones and also Balanta (once and he was class!)

Whoever plays that role gets cards but also a really good rating.

Got Real in champions league though, so a hard test up next!

Same although I play Carrick as a Regista he plays absolutely awesome there never puts a foot wrong. Then I have Fellaini in MC as a box to box midfielder but rotate him with Clevers but set Clevers to a deep lying playmaker and he seems to make us tick when he plays in that position.
Doria is fantasic seriously, Rafa was out for a couple of months so I played Jones as RB (Played awesome and even picked up Young player of the month) and had Doria partner Vidic in defence they were outstanding. Fabio is still keeping Evra out of the team with a string of great ratings.
I play Januzaj out on the left wing as an advance playemaker rotating him with Kagawa, Rooney in AMC as a Advance playmaker (Playing really well and has started finding the back of the net) Zaha and Valenica again rotating them as playing them as wingers. All in all Ive only Lost 1 in the Prem, Drawn 1 and won and won 14.

View attachment 462410

I got him for ?5.75 million - definitely worth it!!

Yeah Balanta for under 6 mil seems a bargain so far. Had to pay more for Doria but he is younger and still has great potential. My central defense should be sorted now for a good few years!

Hows your save going now mate?

Yeah mate not to bad tbh, won the league cup, the prem and lost in the final of the champs league to Bayern so can't really complain, bought in Shaw for 17mill and a young back up keeper cant remember his name now but his stats are pretty decent for him to be back up. Lindegaard was constantly moaning, sold Evra and Chicha and looking to bring in another Centre mid who I don't know although I have powell and oliver coming back from loans, dont know whether they'll cope but we'll see unable to play for the next for nights working 10-10 shifts so I'll be back on it Sunday. How you getting on pal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold: Kagawa (unfortunately I needed the money...), Cleverley, Evra, Anderson and Nani (almost at the end of the transfer line).
Bought: Jordi Alba, Balanta, Will hughes, Per?n (GK), Pogba, Jes?(loadned back to Madrid - they demanded it), Darder and Draxler.

Team: de Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Jones, Alba, Pogba, Fellaini, Valencia, Draxler, Rooney and van Persie.

Won everything except the Champions League, where I lost inn the quarter-finals to Man City.

Highlights: Rafael was outstanding, Valencia really good, Rooney and van Persie had 25 goals and 25 assists each.
No so good: De Gea had an average below 7, Alba only scored 3 and assisted 3 goals, whereas Rafael scored 2 but assisted 11, and in several ocasions Alba was a failure defending.

evra and carrick has stay to old traffod.. and they not leave!

This no true! Evra leave! Evra Leave soon! Monaco pay him. He leave to Monaco!

Carrick maybe stay.

Old Trafford not prison!

Manchester United club! Need young players! I will buy young players!

EVRA LEAVE!

Yeah definitely, I'll look to sell Evra in the 2nd season and bring in Shaw then rotate between Fabio and Shaw, Really want a holding midfielder because Carrick is getting on abit now - May bring in Balanta to replace Vidic pair him with Doria and have Jones as a holding midfielder although he turns into a worldclass centre back we'll see.
Will look to bring in a a striker to replace RVP as well and train him up so he's able to replace him in the 3rd or 4th season. Oliver will be back in the 2nd season so I'll play him abit more in the 1st team aswell.

who is this oliver dude? do you have a first name and club?

He is known as Oliver on the game mate, starts at Athletico B's (unless hes been promoted or sold on yours)

Looks a good prospect

You played the full verison yet Average Joe, I only checked mine quickly this morning looks as if it has updated!

Sold: Kagawa (unfortunately I needed the money...), Cleverley, Evra, Anderson and Nani (almost at the end of the transfer line).
Bought: Jordi Alba, Balanta, Will hughes, Per?n (GK), Pogba, Jes?(loadned back to Madrid - they demanded it), Darder and Draxler.

Team: de Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Jones, Alba, Pogba, Fellaini, Valencia, Draxler, Rooney and van Persie.

How much did Alba, Will Hughes, Pogba and Draxler cost?

You played the full verison yet Average Joe, I only checked mine quickly this morning looks as if it has updated!

Not yet mate, I've not had chance to play the last few days so I'm hoping to get a few hours done this weekend!

How much has it changed? Bet I go all to **** now haha

How much did Alba, Will Hughes, Pogba and Draxler cost?

Alba = 24 mil pounds (he does not have an agent, wich is good)
Hughes = 6.5 millions pounds
Pogba = 32 million pounds
Draxler = 37.5 million pounds

Be sure to be VERY stubborn when negotiating wages.

i think they not leave! carrick and evra the next legend. yeahh.. i thinkso guys.. thx

Won everything except the Champions League, where I lost inn the quarter-finals to Man City.

Highlights: Rafael was outstanding, Valencia really good, Rooney and van Persie had 25 goals and 25 assists each.
No so good: De Gea had an average below 7, Alba only scored 3 and assisted 3 goals, whereas Rafael scored 2 but assisted 11, and in several ocasions Alba was a failure defending.

What position do you play Rooney and what role? He's currently playing AMC in a 4-2-3-1 (3 AMC's) for me and he hasn't been up to my required standard in the Enganche role with 12 played, 2 goals and 7 assists. I'm thinking of moving him to a Shadow Striker?