Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Zlatan Imbrahimovic

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other, Please State

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i though that about Wayne and Man City but after hearing he'd be open to a move there, who knows. loyalty doesn't excist in football these days.

Loyalty doesn't exist in football these day's? That's a little stupid, course it does.

I'd like to see Welbeck, Hernandez or Macheda given a go. Although, i'd like to see them sign Conor Wickham

Lul, good luck with getting Torres...
Can't see Ferguson buying anyone for a massive fee if he does go.

I personally don't think he'd sign any replacment if Roo were to go. He seems completely confident in Hernandez and Berba is filling in his own boots now. Maybe he'd sign a cheap striker compared to the fee, maybe up to around 10-15m at maximum.

Loyalty doesn't exist in football these day's? That's a little stupid, course it does.

Well I would certainly agree with you months ago, when Rooney was saying that he would retire in Man Utd and wanted a life contract. Even myself couldn't imagine him wearing any other jersey but ours. Look what happened.

There is one man for this:

Diego Forlan The man who couldn't hit a cow's rump with a banjo let alone shoot United to the title.

i think that rooney is a waste of space,if he cant handle media pressure at man u,how the **** will he get on at real madrid,he has burnt his bridges he will end up a nothing player if he carrys on,i like to see him in a swap deal to man city so we get m.richards and m.johnson,anything to get rid of neville lol

i think that rooney is a waste of space,if he cant handle media pressure at man u,how the **** will he get on at real madrid,he has burnt his bridges he will end up a nothing player if he carrys on,i like to see him in a swap deal to man city so we get m.richards and m.johnson,anything to get rid of neville lol

wow, i though i spoke complete and utter bollocks at times :S

Micah Richards and Michael Johnson aren't needed at United, selling Rooney would leave us short upfront, not in defence. Getting rid of Gary Neville (club captain, one of the loyal players still around) as you put it would be crazy, he'll end his career at us and then take up a coaching role of some sort at United.

Noting but a dream but if Rooney was to leave a swap deal with Ac Milan for Alexandre Pato would be ideal I think, Barca and Real dont need Rooney that much at the moment, And I don't think he would go to City or Chelsea so Milan wouldn't be a bad choice, Just a hope not what I'm expecting

There is one man for this:

Diego Forlan The man who couldn't hit a cow's rump with a banjo let alone shoot United to the title.

But he hit the back Liverpool's goal in Anfield twice. Whoops.

Fergie will probs shock us all get someone like Darren Bent

Benzema would be my choice up there. Ibra can be lazy, Higuain is rated too highly at Real, and Liverpool won't sell to ManUre.

1 - Benzema - barely playing at Real, possible makeweight in any deal with Real??

2 - Romelo Lukaku - Young, tremendous work ethic.

3 - Chicarito - already at the club, and looks like a top player.

4 - Andy Carroll - Fergie may want a young English forward to replace Roo, and Carroll is arguably one of the best young strikers. Also a chance for Andy to start afresh after his off-pitch problems.

If Wayne does leave. Hulk or Aguero would be ideal replacements imo
But Benzema would be my first choice.

Noting but a dream but if Rooney was to leave a swap deal with Ac Milan for Alexandre Pato would be ideal I think, Barca and Real dont need Rooney that much at the moment, And I don't think he would go to City or Chelsea so Milan wouldn't be a bad choice, Just a hope not what I'm expecting
I pray he stays my favorite :O But that would be a brilliant deal and he's only 21!

whenever anything happens in football to do with united or liverpool, on here its like ''ZOMG ZOMG THREAD THREAD THREAD''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back