Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Zlatan Imbrahimovic

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other, Please State

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bojan, Hulk or Benzema for me. Although, with Berbatov on form, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't bother replacing him.

I don't think United could attract any of those names in the poll, personally.

I don't think United could attract any of those names in the poll, personally.
the only realistic one is benzema, who is out of favour at madrid, and its widely though of that he will be shipped out by the summer

i do like neville just want him to stop playing so we can bring youth through,yer we may be short up top but at least the players that will be left want to be at man u and! we do need johnson,when giigs and scholes go,we have nothing, we are going to be the next liverpool due to our owners!!

sell him to madrid, cash plus Lass and Benzema

with the cash sign Lukaku, Hamsik and Phil Jones

the only realistic one is benzema, who is out of favour at madrid, and its widely though of that he will be shipped out by the summer

Maybe Benzema, yeah. Ferguson's interest in the Frenchman is well documented from prior to his move to Spain.

i do like neville just want him to stop playing so we can bring youth through,yer we may be short up top but at least the players that will be left want to be at man u and! we do need johnson,when giigs and scholes go,we have nothing, we are going to be the next liverpool due to our owners!!
neville hasnt been playing, Rafael has. The rest of the youth are either playing here, or on loan. And no, we do not need Johnson

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Maybe Benzema, yeah. Ferguson's interest in the Frenchman is well documented from prior to his move to Spain.
My choice would be aguero, but i'd also start looking outside the box, at someone like Llorente, big strong intelligent forward, could thrive off the guile and creativity of Berbatov. And i'd buy a left winger

utter bollocks?

just my opinion!! but i would like to see benzema in a man u shirt though so good shout on that!!

I heard lassana diarra and benzema plus 20mill for rooney was going to be an option or benzema and 50mil was another option should real madrid come in for him

Whas the points of Benzema and Higuain? R.Madrid wont be selling any strikers... Anyway, i would say Torres from that list.

But my friends HULK is the future ;) , and would do wonders for United.

i reckon if fergie does sign a replacemnt it will be benzema as he has revealed many times in the past he is a huge fan of the french man and im sure Karim would rather be in the starting line up at utd week in week out then sitting on madrids bench

Yeah! Liverpool will sell you torres and he'll want to join Man United.
Lol.
jk.

in all seriousness, i doubt the majority of any money you make from him would be ploughed back into the club, it'd all go into servicing the debt, just like the Ronaldo money. Plus, there's talk (media talk) that through a loophole in his contract he could be available for as little as £5 Million! or if he was desperate, could buy himself out of his contract, thus making him a free agent!

Yeah! Liverpool will sell you torres and he'll want to join Man United.
Lol.
jk.

in all seriousness, i doubt the majority of any money you make from him would be ploughed back into the club, it'd all go into servicing the debt, just like the Ronaldo money. Plus, there's talk (media talk) that through a loophole in his contract he could be available for as little as £5 Million! or if he was desperate, could buy himself out of his contract, thus making him a free agent!

I heard he could buy out his contract for as little as 5m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back