Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Zlatan Imbrahimovic

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other, Please State

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that the replace for Wayne will be Sneijder and Modric. Of couse they are not strikers, but they can create a chance for any striker in world

Personally i dont want rooney, think tevez is a better all round player.

I think benzema is the only realistic one in the poll. Suarez maybe?

The worst possible option is that Utd just get money for Rooney because we all know where that will end up. The only deal i can see being done is a Rooney, Benzema swap deal with obviously some money like 20mill going to Utd also.

Sergio Aguero. Or try and tempt CR9 back to England :P

Don't want to be a smart **** but it's actually CR7 again as he's replaced raul as number 7 at madrid but totally agree with the ronaldo one even if it was a joke. Lots of the fans hate him in spain

Don't want to be a smart **** but it's actually CR7 again as he's replaced raul as number 7 at madrid but totally agree with the ronaldo one even if it was a joke. Lots of the fans hate him in spain

But lots love ronaldo too

Sergio Aguero. Or try and tempt CR9 back to England :P

Why did you say back to England not ManU ? If he would go to Chelsea we would be doomed oO)

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Higuain would surely be the best imo, but obv he would not come...

Only hope for a replacement is if Madrid have a change of heart and decide to sign Rooney in exchange for Benzema, which is highly unlikely.

I heard that the replace for Wayne will be Sneijder and Modric. Of couse they are not strikers, but they can create a chance for any striker in world

They won't be able to get Modders. Just signed a 6 year contract, happy at the club, in champions league football and we are not A selling club anymore, he would cost United more money then they would want to pay for him.

If Wayne does leave. Hulk or Aguero would be ideal replacements imo
But Benzema would be my first choice.

FM much? Hulk is good, but not Manchester United good. Too inconsistent, scores 35 yarders and misses in face of the goalie. A good defender can keep him quiet.
On the other hand, a trainer like SAF could possibly get the best outta him.

He would have to be the star of the team, and I don't see that happening.

Benzema looks likely considering Ferguson wanted to sign him before and he seems to be struggling to make an impact at Madrid. I voted other though because id like to see Pato or Lisandro Lopez.

The only problem with Benzema is that the Hiaracy at Madrid want Jose to play Benzema and they want to see him succeed because they spend alot of money on him. But its obvious Jose dosen't rate Karim that much and rightfully so plays Higuian insted.

Tbh even if he doesn't leave it will be hard for the fans, players and manager to forgive him as just by watching the interview on SSN by fergie you could tell he was hurt.

Fergie is worried about this and you can see it, In recent times they had back-up players for the players what wanted to leave i.e Beckham, Van Nistelrooy etc. This time Utd have no money and no back-up and thats why Fergie isen't saying fine if you want out then go, he is saying the contract is still there if you want it etc etc.

Not sure about that one, MUST say man utd have no money but gill says otherwise and that we have something like 160m in the bank for players.

Well i beg to differ, you sold Ronaldo for 80million and Fergie didn't see a penny of it. All the money made from transfers as we know is helping the Glaziers pay off the debt they have loaded on the club.

I dont think Ronaldo will join Man Utd.. EVER AGAIN... Unless Mourinho trains United :D. REAL MADRID <3

Well i beg to differ, you sold Ronaldo for 80million and Fergie didn't see a penny of it. All the money made from transfers as we know is helping the Glaziers pay off the debt they have loaded on the club.

Yeah proberbly true, David Gill is proberbly trying to cover it up with some excuse as he usually does. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back