Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
Anyone have Fabrice Muamba, Chris Besham and James Vaughan in their 25-27s?

I would want to see the screenshots of:
Daniel Aquino
Moussa Sissoko
Khouma Babacar
Brice Ntambwe
Emiliano Insua
Yohan Mollo
Jose Baxter

It would help a lot :)

I will do that late on tonight or tomorrow when I load up AOL

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Anyone have Fabrice Muamba, Chris Besham and James Vaughan in their 25-27s?

Sorry mate only in 2012!

I will do that late on tonight or tomorrow when I load up AOL

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Sorry mate only in 2012!

Hey np, if you want to, just post them up in 2012. I would appreciate that!

i have signd santonocito in january of my 2nd season with redditch in the BSP in top by 15 points,he was released from celtic and my scout sean daly recomonded him.........does any1 know wat he turns out like stats wise coz im pretty chuffed with the signing and my coaches are raving about him^^)

Hi everybody! Can you plz show me carlos eduardo, josue, hargreaves, cristian zapata and martin petrov?

Last edited:
could anybody show me Marco Verratti,martin caceres, lorenzo crisetig,thiago( Barcelona B ), toni kroos and the last one De Gea(plays in At.Madrid)?

Last edited:
could anybody show me Marco Verratti,martin caceres, lorenzo crisetig,thiago( Barcelona B ), toni kroos and the last one De Gea(plays in At.Madrid)?

Couldn't find De Gea on my game.

Diego Lugano and Juan Angel Albin please?

Find attached

Carlos Garcia Ambrosiani

Yago

Lorenzo Auriado

Alberto Paloschi

Cheers

Could only get Yago and Paloschi, all screenshots were taken on 8th Decemeber 2010 in the game (mid second season).

Couldn't find De Gea on my game.

Find attached

Could only get Yago and Paloschi, all screenshots were taken on 8th Decemeber 2010 in the game (mid second season).
thank you! but someone have their profiles from later seasons?

hey could anyone upload:
georgino wijnaldum
carlos vela
jack wilshere
aaron ramsey
pato
stevan jovetic

around 2012+ when they are hitting early 20s and onwards and if possible when they are mid 20s so around 2015?

thanks

Back