could i please see marcello trotta, Mirko Ranieri and sanchez watt :D

hey could anyone upload:
georgino wijnaldum
carlos vela
jack wilshere
aaron ramsey
pato
stevan jovetic

around 2012+ when they are hitting early 20s and onwards and if possible when they are mid 20s so around 2015?

thanks

This is them near the end of the 2014/15 season.

plz can i see ruben micael, joão pereira, pablo hernandez, eduardo, josue and gibson? thankz

Hey Guys,

First post ... so take it easy ;)

Currently playing as chelsea and have been wondering as to whether Patrick Van Aanholt turns out as good as he could be in real life ... looking at restructuring and ridding the club of it's debt, so selling ashley cole would be great, not only for the bank balance but because i generally don't like him as a person !!

A screenshot from 2013 / 2014 season would be greatly appreciated ...

To see if players turn out good in the future really!

|)
Hey Guys,

First post ... so take it easy ;)

Currently playing as chelsea and have been wondering as to whether Patrick Van Aanholt turns out as good as he could be in real life ... looking at restructuring and ridding the club of it's debt, so selling ashley cole would be great, not only for the bank balance but because i generally don't like him as a person !!

A screenshot from 2013 / 2014 season would be greatly appreciated ...

I'm in 2011, so this is the best I can give you I'm afraid:

View attachment 40799

All help is appreciated SamScfc ... he looks decent but may have to re think !! Who knows with the right training he could be better ... And theres always Zhirkov as a wing back ...

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Me again,

Was also wondering about the two "poached" youngsters from Leeds too .. Tom Taiwo and Michael Woods .. Could i have a screenshot of these two, again from 2013 / 2014 season or near as dammit please and thank you ..

Thanks santanasangel !!

Bit disappointed though i must say .. Me thinks my scouts are out the door if these are the standard of player their bringing in !!

Thanks for the help guys ..

plz can i see ruben micael, joão pereira, pablo hernandez, eduardo, josue and gibson? thankz

Only players called Josue on my save where regens.

I guessed you meant Eduardo (Arsenal) and Darron Gibson, any how pics from Dec 2013.

Any chance of seeing Brice Ntambwe in 2013 onwards please, always gets good scout reports so i'm contemplating stealing him !!

Much appreciated

Any chance of seeing Brice Ntambwe in 2013 onwards please, always gets good scout reports so i'm contemplating stealing him !!

Much appreciated

Hes worth 100k in my 2015 save, at mallorca. Pretty Cack.

Very strange .. Always comes back with "will be a good premier league midfielder" and two and a half / three stars for my chelsea save ... Hopefully i've landed on a decent potential on my game !! I'll go for him anyway ..

Cheers duncan

I'll check him out on my save when United finishes.

Besides, he may improve better on your game with a decent training schedule and game time.

Here he is on mine;

Last edited:
Only players called Josue on my save where regens.

I guessed you meant Eduardo (Arsenal) and Darron Gibson, any how pics from Dec 2013.

thanks! lol you posted ruben micael twice xD

it would be great if you could post martin petrov, hargreaves, renato augusto and sessegnon in first season.

Back