Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
Was wondering if anybody had a screenshot to show me how good or not good zezinho gets? He's on loan at santos in 2009/2010 patch 10.3. Preferably around 3rd season onwards so 2011/2012...

Yannick Djalo A Couple Of seasons in.
And Vladimir Weiss a couple in aswell

Thanks

what is sandro full name i got 300+ players with that.
btw all my uploads will be in the 2015/2016 season (thats the furthest i got at the moment)
and it is no problem ^^)

His full name is Sandro Ranieri Guimarães Cordeiro and plz could you do anthony annan, miguel veloso, dan lamb on your current game and could you do a search and see who is the best left and right back on your game currently and post screenshots of them while your there! Thnx alot mate I appreciate it
:D

His full name is Sandro Ranieri Guimarães Cordeiro and plz could you do anthony annan, miguel veloso, dan lamb on your current game and could you do a search and see who is the best left and right back on your game currently and post screenshots of them while your there! Thnx alot mate I appreciate it
:D

sorry couldn't get Dan Lamb for you.
the current best left back is a regen but i got you the best current non regen

sorry couldn't get Dan Lamb for you.
the current best left back is a regen but i got you the best current non regen

thats alright, just asking for some advice but should i hold on to nuri sahin even though his potential ability is not as good as people like moussa sissoko. Also could you post a screenie of nils zander, martin galvan, pato and jovetic with no hidden attributes ;) thnx

Last edited:
thats alright, just asking for some advice but should i hold on to nuri sahin even though his potential ability is not as good as people like moussa sissoko. Also could you post a screenie of nils zander, martin galvan, and jovetic with no hidden attributes ;) thnx

i don't really sign players on potential ability i just sign players that will fit in to my team the best, and only sell players when they get old. For my Birmingham team for the last 4 seasons i have only really signed 1 or 2 players a season even though their are alot of better players out their.If you want a better answer i would post it in the Buy/sell player thread.

btw i couldn't find nils zander

never made myself clear but if Nuri is playing well for you i wouldn't sell him

Last edited:
i was just wondering if anyone could get a screenshot of HENRI ANIER from Sampdoria around 2013? thanks in advance.

I think nils zander is in man city, at the start could you check 4 me plz! Also could u do a screenie of edu ramos and brice ntambwe ( i think he's at birmingham at the beginning!)

I think nils zander is in man city, at the start could you check 4 me plz! Also could u do a screenie of edu ramos and brice ntambwe ( i think he's at birmingham at the beginning!)

i had Brice ntambwe before he turned out average so this time around i sold him.

sorry about Nils Zander i did google him an he does exist but not in my game i don't know why :(

But here are the rest

btw with edu do you mean the one who starts with malaga thats who i got

Last edited:
Was wondering if anybody had a screenshot to show me how good or not good zezinho gets? He's on loan at santos in 2009/2010 patch 10.3. Preferably around 3rd season onwards so 2011/2012...
here you go. Also here's a 40 year old Peter Crouch his media profile says he's counting the days to his retirement.

Last edited:
anyone got any screenshots of toby alderwiereld from ajax? or jan vertonghen? after a few seasons?

i hope somebody can post a screenshot of slawomir's peszko (lech poznan poland) attributes. Thanks in advance!

can i have a screenshot of lorenzo crisetig after 2015 plz? thanks in advance

Back