Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
Here

Pretty bad in my games,he can be good dont worry.
BTW themis I really reccomend Toni kroos,Currectly managin Bayren,started in the mid season,he is amazing player

hi, could someone do a screenshot of haris vuckic, nils zander, gael kakuta, dan lamb, rodney sneijder and sokratis papastathopolous plz, in the future about 6 years on! thnx :)

Last edited:
Could i have a screanshot from Vaclav Kadlec 3 years later plz..i send him to Bayern Munich for loan and he became a wonderkid!!i will upload one later but i want to compare him with yourr "Kadlec"! =]

hi, could someone do a screenshot of haris vuckic, nils zander, gael kakuta, dan lamb, rodney sneijder, yaya sanogo, khouma babacar and sokratis papastathopolous plz, in the future about 6 years on! thnx

thx alot evertonian chriss, could u plz do nils zander and gael kakuta without hidden attributes though plz! :) thnx
also, when u get further, could u post these same guys again in about 2015 with no hidden attributes plz!

hi, could someone do a screenshot of haris vuckic, nils zander, gael kakuta, dan lamb, rodney sneijder, yaya sanogo, khouma babacar and sokratis papastathopolous plz, in the future about 6 years on! thnx

All in June 2016
Sorry i ain't got sokratis papastathopolous, nils zander or dan Lamb.
I used Genie scout hope you don't mind, i thought you will just get better detail.
I genie scouted nils zander at the start of the game he as the potential to be a mid to lower prem player or decent championship player.

All the screenshots i upload are with patch 10:3 if it makes a difference

could I have Sam Hurrell please? The winner of 2005's Football Icon from SkyOne.

Back