Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
i wont help you for 2 reasons. 1. you asked for 39 (thirty-nine) screenshots 2. your very very rude :)

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

gaffer, first of all, i did not even know that u were ever on this thread. Second of all, 39 may be a lot for u but nelson would have done them without even complaining because he's actually a good person unlike u. He is a good friend and you will never be, because u believe that u shouldn't help people who ask for 'too much'

I need Holger Badstuber and Diego Contento at the beginning, please :)

Can I please have any of the following? Around 2013-2015

Hamdan Al-Kamali
Mahatma Otoo
Domagoj Vida
Dmitry Verkhovstev
Tando Velaphi
Luis Guilherme (Botafogo GK at the start of the game)

could i have jack rodwell and dan gosling after 3 years please

could i have jack rodwell and dan gosling after 3 years please

15JackRodwell.png

18DanGosling.png

joe ledley: Cardiff and arron gunnarsson: Coventry on 10.3 patch and in 5-6 years. (2014/15)

Thanks for that, anyone got any screen shots of Isaiah Osbourne (starts at Villa) Fabian Delph (Villa), Marc Albrighton (also at Villa) & Cristaldo (Velez i think) Preferably in season 2015/2016, wana see if worth keeping/signing. thanks

Last edited:
Can somebody who has advanced a few years in the game on the 10.3 patch provide me with a screenshot of Choupo-Moting? He's a player I saw during the World Cup and I've heard promising things about him.

Ok thanks. If he's cheap I might as well bring him in.

Back