Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
I cant decide between Eljero Elia and Diego Perotti. I saw a SS of Elia where he didn't look spectacular and (if I understand the information correctly) is developing slowly. Does anyone have one of Perotti as well please?

I cant decide between Eljero Elia and Diego Perotti. I saw a SS of Elia where he didn't look spectacular and (if I understand the information correctly) is developing slowly. Does anyone have one of Perotti as well please?

1st is Perotti in genie
2nd both elia and perotti 2016 on comparison

Can anyone get a screenshot of Diego Contento, Bayern Munich at the start of the game, maybe a couple of years into the game.

Thanks in advance.

I have the German league loaded as view only and he is not in my game, i have large database aswell.
It might be just me though sorry:'(

hey nelson, could u do me screenshots of these people but with the box 'show potential attributes' ticked plz.
azpilicueta,asenjo, santon, diego renan, subotic, kryvtsov, sakho, muniesa, sissoko, michele fornasier, nuri sahin, hamsik, poli, kroos, jovetic, giovani dos santos, vela, alexis sanchez, tafer, neymar da silva, balotelli, pato, babacar, sanogo,verratti, crisetig, rooney, vukcevic, fabian monzon, aguero, del piero, giovinco, adriano, obertan, santa cruz, di maria, areola, john fleck and dodo plz! THNX ALOT! if u can do all of these it would be gr8!
:)

Last edited:
I have the German league loaded as view only and he is not in my game, i have large database aswell.
It might be just me though sorry:'(

No problems dude. That does sound odd though, I don't have the German league loaded either but I see him in my game.

thanks a lot for the screen shots. doing myself and everyone here a huge favour!

thanks a lot for the screen shots. doing myself and everyone here a huge favour!

Thank you. :D

I'm having a problem with my football manager at the moment, i deleted something i shouldn't off now it keeps crashing as soon as i correct it i shall do the rest of peoples requests.

Edit: Fix it
Edit Again: Still not working i shall finish everybodys screeenies by sometime 2morrow unless some else does them
Edit:My laptop can no longer run FM, so i won't be able to help you anymore sorry :'(

Last edited:
So you can never play fm again? When will u get it fixed or will u get a new laptop?

Don't know yet i tried to fix my laptop it worked well for 2 days. I was on holiday trying to get to season 2016 next thing i know a blue screen popped up and wiped my whole laptop before i had a chance to back anything up.
My laptops working again now i'm going to wait abit before i attempt to reinstall FM.

Edit i did re stall FM but got a message saying that graphics ain't set up (along them lines).

I would like some Villa players: Agbonlahor, milner, young, sidwell.... after 2013 thanks

Could I get a screenshot of Eljero Elia from Netherlands? Or actually two. First him as he starts off in the game and another one a couple of seasons into the game :) (buying the game tomorrow so I don't know his starter stats)

Andrea Poli
Patch 10.3
2011-2013

James Rodriguez
Patch 10.3
2011[preferably] - 2013

Rodrigo Possebon
Javier Pastore
Alipio
Mats Rits (all around 5 years in if possible please)

Don't know yet i tried to fix my laptop it worked well for 2 days. I was on holiday trying to get to season 2016 next thing i know a blue screen popped up and wiped my whole laptop before i had a chance to back anything up.
My laptops working again now i'm going to wait abit before i attempt to reinstall FM.

Edit i did re stall FM but got a message saying that graphics ain't set up (along them lines).

Nelson, I miss u and u posting ur screenshots, no one ******* posts any screenshots apart from u. this forum is **** stupid without u. if u get ur fm working could you do mine from above with genie scout plz. thnx! :)

Nelson, I miss u and u posting ur screenshots, no one ******* posts any screenshots apart from u. this forum is **** stupid without u. if u get ur fm working could you do mine from above with genie scout plz. thnx! :)

i wont help you for 2 reasons. 1. you asked for 39 (thirty-nine) screenshots 2. your very very rude :)

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

How do i take a player's screenshot?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-take-a-screenshot-of-fm-2010-t24007.html

Back