Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
thnx nelson for your screenshots earlier, good to see u back on the forum. :)
could u do one of pato, robinho, balotelli, neymar da silva, alexis sanchez, jovetic, asenjo, subotic, santon, diego renan, ramires, gago, veloso, rooney, sakho, nuri sahin, moussa sissoko, edgar alvarez, kryvtsov, dodo, david silva, giovani dos santos , papastathopoulos, messi and the sandro guy i told u to do before with genie scout in 2016 plz if it's not too many screenshots to do!
thanks a lot ^^)

Last edited:
thnx nelson for your screenshots earlier, good to see u back on the forum. :)
could u do one of pato, robinho, balotelli, neymar da silva, alexis sanchez, jovetic, asenjo, subotic, santon, diego renan, ramires, gago, veloso, rooney, sakho, nuri sahin, moussa sissoko, edgar alvarez, kryvtsov, dodo, david silva, giovani dos santos , papastathopoulos, messi and the sandro guy i told u to do before with genie scout in 2016 plz if it's not too many screenshots to do!
thanks a lot ^^)

No problem, here you go.
I couldn't get Alexis sanchez and dodo

thnx nelson
could you do one of toni kroos, marek hamsik, michele fornasier, wellington silva, tafer, david silva from valencia, modric, c ronaldo, kaka, michele fornasier, edgar alvarez, marc muniesa, marco verratti, lukaku, odonkor, lennon, matias fernandez, luis suarez,guiseppe rossi, christian fabbiani and sergio aguero
thnx :)

Last edited:
Steven Saunders Right Wing Back Motherwell after 5 Seasons please.

could you do a screenshot with genie scout of diego from juventus, rivaldo, matias fernandez, eduardo salvio, suarez, roberto carlos, daniele de rossi,alphonse areola, rafael and fabio da silva. Also could you find real players on your game aged 23 with the highest potential for each position and post screenshots thnx! :)

Last edited:
could you do a screenshot with genie scout of diego from juventus, rivaldo, matias fernandez, eduardo salvio, suarez, roberto carlos, daniele de rossi,alphonse areola, rafael and fabio da silva. Also could you find real players on your game aged 23 with the highest potential for each position and post screenshots thnx! :)

It might take a while all my saves have gone as i had to wipe my laptop :S

A screenshoot of Gareth Bale and Domenico Criscito in 2013 or even further ...
Thanks.

david alaba, bernardo vieira, and muniain at 10.3 patch 4-6 years later please...

(26)

Last edited:
Nikita Andreev when he reaches full potential :)

hey nelson, i thought that u said that u lost all your files because of your laptop wipe? :S
ho did u get ur saves back? anyway could u do these ones plz!

could you do a screenshot with genie scout of diego from juventus, rivaldo, matias fernandez, eduardo salvio, suarez, roberto carlos, daniele de rossi, alphonse areola, fazio, el shaaraway, elia, robben, gerrard, torres, kuyt, mascherano, anelka, drogba, lampard, malouda, fabregas, arshavin, eduardo, van persie, rafael and fabio da silva. Also could you find real players on your game aged 23 with the highest potential for each position and post screenshots thnx!
thnx a lot! :)

Last edited:
hey nelson, i thought that u said that u lost all your files because of your laptop wipe? :S

could you do a screenshot with genie scout of diego from juventus, rivaldo, matias fernandez, eduardo salvio, suarez, roberto carlos, daniele de rossi, alphonse areola, fazio, el shaaraway, elia, robben, gerrard, torres, kuyt, mascherano, anelka, drogba, lampard, malouda, fabregas, arshavin, eduardo, van persie, rafael and fabio da silva. Also could you find real players on your game aged 23 with the highest potential for each position and post screenshots thnx!

yer it did i had to reinstall everything then i load up all the leagues and went on holiday to 2016 i was about to do yours had to go out,im having dinner now do it in a hour or 2 :)

yer it did i had to reinstall everything then i load up all the leagues and went on holiday to 2016 i was about to do yours had to go out,im having dinner now do it in a hour or 2 :)

oh right! I thought u rescued ur game. thnx for doing my screenshots when u finish dinner! also could you do one more for me on genie scout along with the others i posted earlier, a guy called serge aurier. thnx!

Last edited:

Not sure about the rivaldo 1 that was the only player to come up (2nd screeinie) same with roberto carlos
nothing showed for matias fernandez, suarez, alphonse areola,el shaaraway, robben, anelka, drogba, fabregas,

Highest position
GK goalkeeper delac
SWEEPER Rhys Bennett
CB Dennis Appiah
LB Jeremy Helan
RB Tony Huston
DM Lorenzo
CM Shelvey
LM Berkin
RM Gael
AM Neymar
CF Kadlec

Btw so players have random PA's so it might be different on your game

oh right! I thought u rescued ur game. thnx for doing my screenshots when u finish dinner! also could you do one more for me on genie scout along with the others i posted earlier, a guy called serge aurier. thnx!

No i lost my beloved Birmingham save and my burton and blackpool one :'(
Got to start again and need to create my tactic again

but anyway heres serge for you

Can anyone get a screenshot of Diego Contento, Bayern Munich at the start of the game, maybe a couple of years into the game.

Thanks in advance.

Back