Request A Player Screenshot 2011

Kasper Schmeichel(sp), Becchio, Howson, Ramon Nunez thank you mate

Thanks Redders, if i could just request two more:

Tomas Rosicky please. Much improved this season, though i suspect he won't have too much of a boost (more confidence than ability i think) anyway.. Him and Chamakh please

AbsaW.png

On1YK.png

Could you post Cleo (Partizan) please?

TZ78i.png

David Somma from Leeds please?

IsBpr.png

Kevin de bruyne,xherdan shaqiri,mickael ciani,benoit tremoulians,sylvain marveaux,dimtri payet,evgen konoplyanka,henrikh mkhitaryan

HvL3h.png

khDTr.png

KcYmH.png

EFaA0.png

KG8Hm.png

vM9f7.png

Couldn't find De Bruyne or Mkhitaryan. I have a large database open but not all nations.

Please Zoran Tosic. Thanks. :)

mpRoE.png

Yassine El Ghanassy (Kaa Gent, Belgium) please :)
And Yaya Soumahoro from the same team

El Ghanassy wasn't there but Soumahoro was;

yiW6M.png

Coentrao (sp, the Portugal left-back), De Gea, Hernanes, Henri Lansbury and Zidane's son if he's on the game :)

Thanks in advance

6iMgp.png

wsS0V.png

OFcWn.png

UUfJt.png

Kasper Schmeichel(sp), Becchio, Howson, Ramon Nunez thank you mate

3H00p.png

Vbqfh.png

7ta9R.png

s4zcp.png

Pablo Barrera, thanks.

jh0wM.png

Ever Banega, thanks. :)

GFFjI.png

Ben Turner + Marlon King please, also wondering if you could show us a few screenshots of the highest value 16 year olds if possible?

Last edited:
Jimmy Kebe & Gylfi Sigurdsson please.

Cheers lads. :)

Fabianski and Mannone and Schsency (sp) thanks :)

Last edited:
Badstuber,thomas muller,isaac vorash,peniel mlapa,marco reus,andrea poli,ansaldi,christian eriksen,noboa,rasmus jonsson

Badstuber,thomas muller,isaac vorash,peniel mlapa,marco reus,andrea poli,ansaldi,christian eriksen,noboa,rasmus jonsson

Some grammar and a few manners wouldn't do any harm mate. oO)

im surprised no one has asked but pastore please
he better be gun or he better have the potential to be gun!
also sakho, canales, bale please and is benzema cheap because he's unhappy nd same with kaka
thanks

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

also this isn't a player so kinda off topic, but do you reckon you could please show us the new stadium feature and maybe tell us how it works? like can you build your own stadium
please and thank you