Request A Player Screenshot 2011

also this isn't a player so kinda off topic, but do you reckon you could please show us the new stadium feature and maybe tell us how it works? like can you build your own stadium
please and thank you

As far as I know, you can't build your own stadium, but you can now ask the board to build a new stadium. Not quite as glamourous eh?

nile ranger and haris vuckic both from newcastle please?

uSNXK.png

ncuBH.png

im surprised no one has asked but pastore please
he better be gun or he better have the potential to be gun!
also sakho, canales, bale please and is benzema cheap because he's unhappy nd same with kaka
thanks

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

also this isn't a player so kinda off topic, but do you reckon you could please show us the new stadium feature and maybe tell us how it works? like can you build your own stadium
please and thank you

8GGVu.png

QnSMC.png
GC2nS.png
qfbX9.png
z5Oxx.png

thanks heaps!

could i also see rafael and fabio ( man utd twins), steklenberg, snjeider-inter ( spelling), ribery, gai assuling ( is he free at the start of the game?) and douglas costa

please and thank you!

thanks heaps!

could i also see rafael and fabio ( man utd twins), steklenberg, snjeider-inter ( spelling), ribery, gai assuling ( is he free at the start of the game?) and douglas costa

please and thank you!

OlqPd.png
eRrRf.png
BI3mf.png
rET8s.png
HGyC6.png
jRpPW.png
Yj7Gc.png

hey Redders could i see andrej kramaric, marek hamsik (PPMs for hamsik as well if thats not too much trouble), De Gea and Simon Kjaer please?

thank you

hey Redders could i see andrej kramaric, marek hamsik (PPMs for hamsik as well if thats not too much trouble), De Gea and Simon Kjaer please?

thank you

DeGea is in the thread somewhere alreday, page 1 I think :)

cRRdk.png
FAsRH.png
u8Wos.png

One last quick one before I go to bed Redders...

Onismor Bhasera
Craig Noone
Kari Arnason
Bondz N'Gala
and
Rory Patterson

Thank you very much :) No rush, as I will be sleeping for the next.. 12 hours. :) :wub:

Huddlestone, Lennon and Odemwingie please.

could you please post alexis sanchez, arturo vidal, matias fernandez and claudio bravo

could you please post Guillermo Ochoa, Manuel Neuer, Salomon Kalou and Arjen Robben?

Hi Redders, could you plz post Evra, Scholes, Anderson, Sergio Canales, Pique, Modric please.

Last edited:
Any chance of Sergey Zenjov (Karpaty), Tarmo Kink, Ragnar Klavan( AZ Alkmaar), Kaimar Saag(Silkeborg) or Sander Puri(Larissa). Thanks in advance.

Badstuber,thomas muller,isaac vorash,peniel mlapa,marco reus,andrea poli,ansaldi,christian eriksen,noboa,rasmus jonsson PLEASE

Hello , Can i have Maxim kalinichenko , Ognjen Vukojevic and Stanislav Bogush Screenshot?

Thanks in advance.

You must of missed my post before, can i see Hleb and Nathan redmond Please?

One last quick one before I go to bed Redders...

Onismor Bhasera
Craig Noone
Kari Arnason
Bondz N'Gala
and
Rory Patterson

Thank you very much :) No rush, as I will be sleeping for the next.. 12 hours. :) :wub:

qOkdi.png

sfYNe.png

5TJxo.png

OJjfx.png

L7lft.png

Huddlestone, Lennon and Odemwingie please.

qvQWj.png

RF0Xx.png

2fOYO.png

could you please post alexis sanchez, arturo vidal, matias fernandez and claudio bravo

qSfJp.png

iSxqF.png

wnmmN.png

6KQxG.png

could you please post Guillermo Ochoa, Manuel Neuer, Salomon Kalou and Arjen Robben?

2zn5f.png

jZHFo.png

oQpy5.png

HhsAL.png

Hi Redders, could you plz post Evra, Scholes, Anderson, Sergio Canales, Pique, Modric please.

fG6FY.png

J2cch.png

KSuPM.png

o5zc4.png

gPydf.png

aKHsu.png

Any chance of Sergey Zenjov (Karpaty), Tarmo Kink, Ragnar Klavan( AZ Alkmaar), Kaimar Saag(Silkeborg) or Sander Puri(Larissa). Thanks in advance.

A2hNX.png

RRiOe.png

Badstuber,thomas muller,isaac vorash,peniel mlapa,marco reus,andrea poli,ansaldi,christian eriksen,noboa,rasmus jonsson PLEASE

C67Bz.png

QQxs8.png

ZUMub.png

1txbL.png

3Dm4s.png

IDqJ7.png

Sp1Bf.png

7oMxe.png

fFNJ4.png

Hello , Can i have Maxim kalinichenko , Ognjen Vukojevic and Stanislav Bogush Screenshot?

Thanks in advance.

RONMJ.png

PKEzH.png

You must of missed my post before, can i see Hleb and Nathan redmond Please?

Sorry about that!

5SnvA.png

ryhdv.png

If I have missed any - they weren't on the game I had loaded.

Hi Redders

could i please get screenshots of Phil Jones, Federico Fazio, Oscar Cardozo and Hulk please

many thanks :)
Triv

Please can you post: Sime Vrsaljko, Sammir, Badelj and Kramaric. Thank You

Andrea poli looks like wonderkid

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Adil rami,yohan cabaye,annan,juanmi,isco,jelle vossen,de bruyne,kara,van der wiel,gundogan /please

Thanks for that Redders (page 1 I think)

Any chance of Iker Muniain, Tomas Horava, Taufic Guarch & Borja (Baston) - Atletico Madrid?

Cheers pal, much appreciated

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Andrea poli looks like wonderkid

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Adil rami,yohan cabaye,annan,juanmi,isco,jelle vossen,de bruyne,kara,van der wiel,gundogan /please

Are you taking the p*ss? You've asked for about 20 names already, without seeming at all grateful. I'm sure Redders actually wants to play the game a bit, not show you screenshots of every player under the sun!