Request A Player Screenshot 2011

Yh, Redders, Yaser Al-Qahtani. If also Mikkel Andersen, Will Hoskins, Gabby Agbonlahor and Ashley Young. Please.

Hi Redders

could i please get screenshots of Phil Jones, Federico Fazio, Oscar Cardozo and Hulk please

many thanks :)
Triv

KogSV.png

XWRl7.png

D2BHE.png

BKHE3.png

Please can you post: Sime Vrsaljko, Sammir, Badelj and Kramaric. Thank You

DeKd6.png

dxb4Z.png

Cnphh.png

u2tOt.png

Andrea poli looks like wonderkid

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Adil rami,yohan cabaye,annan,juanmi,isco,jelle vossen,de bruyne,kara,van der wiel,gundogan /please

IwqED.png

GXnum.png

JqzxP.png

G18HC.png

Qm8Q9.png

Thanks for that Redders (page 1 I think)

Any chance of Iker Muniain, Tomas Horava, Taufic Guarch & Borja (Baston) - Atletico Madrid?

Cheers pal, much appreciated

Uvike.png

B4uUI.png

53N4J.png

hey redders could I have a look at dimitar berbatov and luis suarez please?

thanks

Lisandro Lopez please mate from Lyon :) Thanks in advance!

Dzagoev,kerzhakov,ogbonna,doumbia,otamendi,james rodriguez

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Redders you are awosome

Could you check if Benito Raman is in the game, he should be in the youth squad of Kaa Gent (Belgium)
Also: Elimane Coulibaly, he's in the 1st team of Gent

Last edited:
Just a few more Redders, could I see, Gourcuff, Subotic, Witsel and Walcott.
Thanks

Hi redders, could i see Dani Pacheco and Thomas Ince please (both are liverpool)

Also can you tell me if Suso is on the game? if he is can i see him too please :)

Cheers

EDIT: Can i see Connor Wickham too please?

Last edited:
Hi redders, could i see Dani Pacheco, Danny Wilson, N'gog, Shelvey and Thomas Ince please

Also can you tell me if Suso is on the game? if he is can i see him too please :)

Cheers
wilson n'gog and shelvey are in the thread already

ok cheers, have edited my post
lol you're not the only, done the same thing myself. use Ctrl F and search the name of the player on each page, if it doesnt come up, hes not been asked for

Could you pls post stats of :Lucas Ramón Barrios Cáceres(dortmund, german bundesliga) , Mario Götze (dortmund, german bundesliga) , Ádám Szalai(mainz, german bundesliga), André Schürrle, (mainz, german bundesliga) and Marko Arnautović (bremen, german bundesliga)?

cheers in advance !