Request a Player screenshot Fm12

M'Vila's stats are awesome, maybe they could be better but he hasn't moved to a bigger club so that might be it, he's had very little injuries (about 2 months total) and he's at 4 stars right now, "isn't likely to improve".

By "start of the game" do you mean like when you start a new save? Or his stats from the start? These are his stats:

View attachment 203074View attachment 203075View attachment 203076View attachment 203077

and yeah Fernando's goals and assists stats are miserable. If you're looking for support Sissoko's the man for you

mmm, so M'vila didn't reach his full potential. M'vila is a great DMC but I think Sandro is what I need, he's a tall and has pretty good aerial ability, his pass is OK and his defensive abilities are great.
And I don't need a support role, just someone with good stamina, marking, tackling, work rate, and with good mental stats. Sandro has it all! And he has good technical attributes! He's perfect.
And I meant a screenshot at the start of a new save, I wanted to know if he has direct impact, but never mind.
I think he'll be a good partner for Paulo Henrique :)
I think this will be my future team:

De Gea
Rafael---Jones---Sakho---Bale
---Sandro---Ganso---
Willian---Gotze---Neymar or Hazard, not sure yet.
------Chicharito------

Hey all, can anyone post screens from 2015 + of the following players
GK - Alex Smithies / Jason Steele
DR - Kyle Walker / Diego Renan
DC - Danny Wilson / Grant Hanley / Craig Dawson / Nicolás Otamendi
MC - Lorenzo Crisetig / Fabian Delph / Marco Verratti
AML - Adem Ljajic
ST - Yaya Sanogo

Thanks very much...

I'd like to see future Alexis Sanchez, Mats Hummels, Pato, Julian Draxler and Adam Ljajic.

Last edited:
Please, I would like to see this players: Luka Modric, Ivan Perisic, Mario Mandzukic, Aron Lennon, Sandro, Moussa Sissoko, Leonel Galeano, Scott Parker, Nicolas Otamendi and Romelu Lukaku
Possibly on the beggining, thank you in advance

Hey all, can anyone post screens from 2015 + of the following players
GK - Alex Smithies / Jason Steele
DR - Kyle Walker / Diego Renan
DC - Danny Wilson / Grant Hanley / Craig Dawson / Nicolás Otamendi
MC - Lorenzo Crisetig / Fabian Delph / Marco Verratti
AML - Adem Ljajic
ST - Yaya Sanogo

Thanks very much...

View attachment 203152View attachment 203153View attachment 203154View attachment 203155View attachment 203156View attachment 203157View attachment 203158View attachment 203159View attachment 203160View attachment 203161View attachment 203162

Wow, Pato is great! 26 games, 26 goals, 10 assist and 10 MOM in season 2014-1015! But I think I don't need him because with Chicharito and Rooney, I have two top strikers!
Problem now is Willian or Sanchez...

Future screen (2016+) for eduardo salvio, kiko femenia, elvaro vadillo, Felix klaus, Gabriel Torje, Lenny Nangis, Ross Barkley, Leandro (Gremio), Mbaye Niang.

Last edited:
Please, I would like to see this players: Luka Modric, Ivan Perisic, Mario Mandzukic, Aron Lennon, Sandro, Moussa Sissoko, Leonel Galeano, Scott Parker, Nicolas Otamendi and Romelu Lukaku
Possibly on the beggining, thank you in advance

Could someone please answer me?
please

I'd like to see a future screenshot of Douglas Costa and Phil Jones. Thank you :)

Nashar, could you post a screenshot of Bruma, Wilfried Zaha, Nikão and Gonçalo Paciência, in the future

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!​

A screen of Mateo Kovacic, Erick Torres and Carlos Fierro after 2015?

Last edited:
Nashar, could you post a screenshot of Bruma, Wilfried Zaha, Nikão and Gonçalo Paciência, in the future

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!​

I couldn't find Nikao or Paciencia, and for Wilfried Zaha do you mean the Ivorian striker? That's the only Wilfried I found:

View attachment 203627View attachment 203628

how come other people can see players I can't? I always choose Large Database