Request a Player screenshot Fm12

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 950
  • Views Views 733K
David Alaba a few years in would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

fm 2011 product code

hey guys how i can find product code for fm 2011.. i have download it on utorrent

Last edited:
hey guys how i can find product code for fm 2011.. i have download it on utorrent
no piracy my fiend, and dont post in the wrong section too.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/announcements-please-read/84240-fm12-piracy.html

johnny-depp-pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg

Thanks Your my hero.

But now I don't know who i should buy haha.
Sakho, Varane and Jones are all great.
I'm playing with ManU so i need a good (future) partner for Jones...
And who should play as AMC? Gotze is great but Ganso is WOW! Did you use FMRTE? I really can't believe Ganso is real WOW!
I think Ganso would be great as a creative CM in a 4-2-3-1 formation and Gotze should play as AMC.
And AML... Hazard is great but his mental attributes are not that great, Neymar has better mental attributes and much better finishing, but his passing isn't great.
In FM 2011 it was easier to choose...

(Again, sorry for my English)

Future M'vila and Sissoko
I'm looking for a good defensive MC for the future, so if you have suggestions, please post them.

Thanks Your my hero.

But now I don't know who i should buy haha.
Sakho, Varane and Jones are all great.
I'm playing with ManU so i need a good (future) partner for Jones...
And who should play as AMC? Gotze is great but Ganso is WOW! Did you use FMRTE? I really can't believe Ganso is real WOW!
I think Ganso would be great as a creative CM in a 4-2-3-1 formation and Gotze should play as AMC.
And AML... Hazard is great but his mental attributes are not that great, Neymar has better mental attributes and much better finishing, but his passing isn't great.
In FM 2011 it was easier to choose...

(Again, sorry for my English)

Well in defense I always choose Sakho, but these 3 are very expensive you can find less expensive good defenders (Papastathopolous, Astori, Samba, Botia, Howedes). Ganso always had A LOT of trouble adapting when I buy him in Italy or England, Gotze is more adaptable (If you want a cheaper option for the long-term Kakuta turns into a great player around 2015). Neymar has great stats but is extremely inconsistent, don't spend too much on him...and finally Hazard has ALWAYS performed for me (20+ assists every season). He's always been my first buy in 2011 but I couldn't get him in 2012. (and no I didn't use the editor)

can somebody post the screenshot of Andy Campbell and Haris Vukic from Newcastle, Luis Guilherme, Ivelin Popov and Wilfried from 2013 or above ?

Future M'vila and Sissoko
I'm looking for a good defensive MC for the future, so if you have suggestions, please post them.

2016 (So they ARE for the future, just subtract 4 years from their ages :D )
I have Sissoko, excellent BBM and great DM too, M'Vila always turns in good performances, Defour's mental stats are awesome for tough games. Fellaini may look tempting but be warned he averaged about 5 red cards/season for me!

View attachment 203062View attachment 203063View attachment 203064View attachment 203065View attachment 203066View attachment 203067View attachment 203068View attachment 203069

Well in defense I always choose Sakho, but these 3 are very expensive you can find less expensive good defenders (Papastathopolous, Astori, Samba, Botia, Howedes). Ganso always had A LOT of trouble adapting when I buy him in Italy or England, Gotze is more adaptable (If you want a cheaper option for the long-term Kakuta turns into a great player around 2015). Neymar has great stats but is extremely inconsistent, don't spend too much on him...and finally Hazard has ALWAYS performed for me (20+ assists every season). He's always been my first buy in 2011 but I couldn't get him in 2012. (and no I didn't use the editor)

I'm playing with ManU, so money isn't really an issue.
But I need worldclass defenders, and I already have Jones, and Sakho has great aerial ability and Jones not, so I think Sakho would be the perfect partner. And I know Ganso isn't adapting very well, in FM 2011 he didn't have more than 5 goals or assist in +- 40 games, but after two seasons he started to be my leader and he dictated the game. He has always been my creative CM and his stats are just great this year!
Gotze has, beside his stats and adaptability, 1 big plus, he is very excited for big games, so he'll be at his best in those games. That's what I needed last year, a leader in big games.
Kakuta is almost impossible to buy. He's from Chelsea and I'm ManU, so...
And I don't know how, but in FM 2011, Hazard was my big star! He scored 20 goals and 30 assists in around 50 games, but he wasn't really a team-player, so because of him, Rooney, Chicharito and Pastore underperformd. That's why I sold him, I bought Neymar and Rooney, Chicharito and Pastore performd great!
Oh, I'm glad you didn't used an editor, but I just couldn't believe Ganso's stats. Did you train him or aren't you playing as ManCity?

2016 (So they ARE for the future, just subtract 4 years from their ages :D )
I have Sissoko, excellent BBM and great DM too, M'Vila always turns in good performances, Defour's mental stats are awesome for tough games. Fellaini may look tempting but be warned he averaged about 5 red cards/season for me!

View attachment 203062View attachment 203063View attachment 203064View attachment 203065View attachment 203066View attachment 203067View attachment 203068View attachment 203069

WOW! Sandro is great how is it possible I never heard of him?
I he from Tottenham? I think he's my number 1 target for CM this year :).
M'vila isn't as great as I thought, is it possible that he suffered an injury because I don't think this is his full potential.
Defour is mentally great but too weak for a defensive MC. Fernando is defensively as good as Sandro, but I think he'll have trouble with attacking. Sissoko is as good as last year, he'll be my second option (after Sandro, who's great!) or third, if M'vila didn't reach his full potential.
Could you post a screenshot of Sandro at the start of the game? I need to know if he has direct impact.

Last edited:
I'm playing with ManU, so money isn't really an issue.
But I need worldclass defenders, and I already have Jones, and Sakho has great aerial ability and Jones not, so I think Sakho would be the perfect partner. And I know Ganso isn't adapting very well, in FM 2011 he didn't have more than 5 goals or assist in +- 40 games, but after two seasons he started to be my leader and he dictated the game. He has always been my creative CM and his stats are just great this year!
Gotze has, beside his stats and adaptability, 1 big plus, he is very excited for big games, so he'll be at his best in those games. That's what I needed last year, a leader in big games.
Kakuta is almost impossible to buy. He's from Chelsea and I'm ManU, so...
And I don't know how, but in FM 2011, Hazard was my big star! He scored 20 goals and 30 assists in around 50 games, but he wasn't really a team-player, so because of him, Rooney, Chicharito and Pastore underperformd. That's why I sold him, I bought Neymar and Rooney, Chicharito and Pastore performd great!
Oh, I'm glad you didn't used an editor, but I just couldn't believe Ganso's stats. Did you train him or aren't you playing as ManCity?

Nope I'm playing AC Milan, he just gets that good with proper training and game-time

WOW! Sandro is great how is it possible I never heard of him?
I he from Tottenham? I think he's my number 1 target for CM this year :).
M'vila isn't as great as I thought, is it possible that he suffered an injury because I don't think this is his full potential.
Defour is mentally great but too weak for a defensive MC. Fernando is defensively as good as Sandro, but I think he'll have trouble with attacking. Sissoko is as good as last year, he'll be my second option (after Sandro, who's great!) or third, if M'vila didn't reach his full potential.
Could you post a screenshot of Sandro at the start of the game? I need to know if he has direct impact.

M'Vila's stats are awesome, maybe they could be better but he hasn't moved to a bigger club so that might be it, he's had very little injuries (about 2 months total) and he's at 4 stars right now, "isn't likely to improve".

By "start of the game" do you mean like when you start a new save? Or his stats from the start? These are his stats:

View attachment 203074View attachment 203075View attachment 203076View attachment 203077

and yeah Fernando's goals and assists stats are miserable. If you're looking for support Sissoko's the man for you

Back