Request a Player screenshot Fm12

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 950
  • Views Views 733K
It depends of the leagues and countrys you choose. If you choose Brasil, at the beginning of the game Nikão will appear

Anyone got a screenshot of Simon Kjaer of wolfsberg from 2015+ and does anyone recommend him...
i need a defender to partner Ryan Shawcross ( who is awesome by the way you gotta buy him )

I couldn't find Nikao or Paciencia, and for Wilfried Zaha do you mean the Ivorian striker? That's the only Wilfried I found:

View attachment 203627View attachment 203628

how come other people can see players I can't? I always choose Large Database

Nikão is brazilian, and plays at Bahia (you need to load the brazilian league at the start to see him) ; Gonçalo Paciência (starts the game in Porto under 20's?) is a young striker, who is son of Domingos Paciência, the current Sporting CP manager, and ex Braga manager. and I was talking about this wilfried - Crystal Palace | Team | Profiles | Wilfried Zaha

Thanks anyway! :D

Yeah these guys aren't on my save, and I guess if I load these leagues now their stats wont be accurate

dominic vose, robert hall, george moncur, blair turgott and elliot lee from west ham in 2014+ anyone?

Nathan Redmond,Jordon Mutch and Jack Butland after 2014 please. :)

can anyone upload necip uysal , muhammed demirci , vaclav kadlec and romario next seasons ?

Nigel de Jong
Wesley Sneijder
Van der Vaart
Van der Wiel
Van Persie
Eljero Elia
Arjen Robben
Douglas (FC Twente)
Afellay
Thiago Silva
Sergio Aguero
Mario Balotelli
Edinson Cavani
And a future Enzo Zidane please

I'd like to see them in the beginning of the game, but a future screenshot is good too.
And yes, I'm dutch...

Last edited:
Back