Request a sig

copy the picture and paste it into ur signiture u go to edit sig in user cp

put a little message in ur thread if u dont mind please mate

could i get 1 of rangers lifting the spl last year and a message of we are the people or simply the best

I wouldn't mind helping out as well. I could use the practice anyway, that is, if Danny permits it. :)

umm could i have one created for me

i would like a picture of the cook islands flag with THE COOK ISLANDS wirtten across the middle please

thanks lfclover23

I wouldn't mind helping out as well. I could use the practice anyway, that is, if Danny permits it. :)

for your first job could you do mine please

it is a cook islands flag with the cook islands (caps) wrote across the middle

Sorry for the late reply. I've been inactive for some time now and I've only just read your request a minute ago. I'll look into it, and I'll see what I can do. Hope you're not in too much of a hurry, I'm a slow-poke. This will be my very first attempt at making a sig for anybody other than mine, so I can't make any promises yet. :p

BTW, did you mean only the flag and the text? or do you want to make it a bit football-ish or some such? If it's the former, then it won't be that hard, but adding background and extra picture enhancements might take a bit of time and thinking......

Last edited:
Okay, I didn't know exactly how you wanted it so this is the 'beta' version:p. I put that background pic in because a plain blue back would be too bland and I couldn't find any good CIFA pics. If you have a particular pic in mind, post the link and I'll put it in. Or, If you want a different design altogether, feel free to let me know in details.
View attachment 11735

nobody want to answer my one then for an aimar signature?

If somebody could do a Aston villa sig/ banner for me I would much appreciate it. I would like the them to be "Pace, and Flair", if you get the point.

Thanks in advance

TBH