Request a sig

Think dc and LG are taking a break from this.

I would if I were them.

heres a sig if any1 wants it:
ibrox.png

not to happy with it but i will try do better.

I have photoshop cs4 but I can't make a good sig, how do you do it? :/

I really want a Brian Clough one.

CS3 isn't really better for making a sig because CS4 has everything CS3 has and possibly more. I suppose you're just used to the layout.

CS3 isn't really better for making a sig because CS4 has everything CS3 has and possibly more. I suppose you're just used to the layout.
yh lol plus theres more youtube tuts on cs3 thts how i got that 1 n taught maself lol

a notts county one, with the stadium in the backround
and it saying League 2 champions 2008/09
please

can somone do me a manchester united one with the logo and pics of stadium and park i sung and valencia would be ever so grateful

Can somebody create one like the fm base champions league one (like mine) but instead it sayd europa league

champions league is better than europa league.

and btw i made ur sig so be happy

any chance of a pablo aimar signature pleaze with his name, number for benfica and mago argentino aimar de Pablo please

Could someone please make me one with Kamel Ghilas and Jozy Altidore and writing saying Hull's Super Stars

Could Someone do me a burton albion 1 please saying burton alibon challenge please and let me no where to put it and a burton albion badge and stadium in background thanks

Could Someone do me a burton albion 1 please saying burton alibon challenge please and let me no where to put it and a burton albion badge and stadium in background thanks

im on it now

burton.gif

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

what was urs again??