Request a sig

ah its grand m8 cheers anyway il just use the one i have ;)

hey man you can mayk one of GATTUSO
. lake jhon terry's one with the lions mout

thanks broder

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Hey broder can you plsss make me a sig with a picture of VALLETTA FC (Suporters), and have the VALLETTA FC badge in any of the corners, and have in the text "You'll Never Walk Alone" Thanks, here is the link of the picture http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uoU84KtWib..._01%5B1%5D.jpg I would like on there Cheers and can you please PM me when it is done Or if you don't have enough time to do it

could someone make me a sig with jack rodwell and dan gosling with the everton badge and the text saying 'The Future of Everton'
and pm me when it is done
thanks in advance

could u make me a rangers one with any current rangers players please

anything happening with the portugal one?

thanks

Today i try to make the sig, a little simple but i think is good. The future (Forlan and Agüero) and the past (Kiko) from Atletico Madrid

firmaatletico.jpg

You should try blending the Athletico logo into the background a bit.

It just seems to stand out more than it should, and I honestly think it'd look better if it was in the same style as the rest of the sig.

Not exactly like that.

I assume you just lowered the opacity to around 40-50% on that. I was thinking more of brushing it into the background.

could you do a Notts County one for me? saying "Harry Charnock's Black and White Army!" with a Notts County badge?

is there any chance of my Portugal one being made? with Figo, Ronaldo and Deco?

Pretty funny that now try one with eduardo

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Try wayne rooney

im willing to help if use think im good enough?
if so pm me else will forget to check this thread.

Could you do one from Rangers, with the crest and maybe the union jack (w/o players).

Thank you.