Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi again KentClark, the Hertha kits you made for me looks really good in game!

I was wondering if you could help me with another request? :)

Team: Olympique de Marseille
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Rakuten, in this style like Barcelona:
http://japan.fcbarcelonastoreasia.c...c-barcelona-home-jersey-2017-18---kids_26.jpg
Colours: Same as this years kit. Please do the sponsor of the home kit in "Marseille blue"(the light blue from the first kit) and in white for away and third kit.
View attachment 61861
Extras/Notes:

Thank you!

Hi again KentClark, the Hertha kits you made for me looks really good in game!

I was wondering if you could help me with another request? :)

Team: Olympique de Marseille
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Rakuten, in this style like Barcelona:
http://japan.fcbarcelonastoreasia.c...c-barcelona-home-jersey-2017-18---kids_26.jpg
Colours: Same as this years kit. Please do the sponsor of the home kit in "Marseille blue"(the light blue from the first kit) and in white for away and third kit.
View attachment 1152237
Extras/Notes:

Thank you!

Yeah sure I will have a go at them...:D

Jersey FC

Jersey F.C

colours - light blue & red (home) green & white (away) design is up to you though
sponsor - no preference,whatever goes with the kits I guess
kit manufacturer - kappa
anything else is up to you if you think a better manufacturer suit the kit colours :-)

Jersey FC badge is attached

Cheers

Jersey F.C

colours - light blue & red (home) green & white (away) design is up to you though
sponsor - no preference,whatever goes with the kits I guess
kit manufacturer - kappa
anything else is up to you if you think a better manufacturer suit the kit colours :-)

Jersey FC badge is attached

Cheers

I didn't think red was working with the light blue so didn't put so much on the home kit but can change anything if you want me to.

View attachment 61307View attachment 61306

I didn't think red was working with the light blue so didn't put so much on the home kit but can change anything if you want me to.

View attachment 1152816View attachment 1152817

your interpretation of the colours again is brilliant mate, I wasn’t sure about the red & blue once I’d requested it but knew you’d have a way around it, spot on though mate, cheers once again :-)

** I'm gonna be starting my new job in 2 weeks time so if anyone wants any kit requests done by myself get them in asap while I still have the time**

P.S. MCFC Duncan also does kits & they're pretty decent!;)

Team: Cardiff City
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: Cardiff University on Home. Away - Visit Wales. Third - Brains SA Beer
Colours: Standard Blue for Home, Away - White with Red. Third Kit - Colour scheme of the St Davids Flag
Extras/Notes: If Possible on the Away kit if on the background of the kit the welsh dragon was apparent?

Last edited:
Team: Cardiff City
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: Cardiff University on Home. Away - Visit Wales. Third - Brains SA Beer
Colours: Standard Blue for Home, Away - White with Red. Third Kit - Colour scheme of the St Davids Flag
Extras/Notes: If Possible on the Away kit if on the background of the kit the welsh dragon was apparent?

St Davids Flag...Is that black & yellow??

Back