Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi your kits look great would you be able to do mine if possible.

Bletchley Town FC
Any manufacturer
Carlton United Brewries(Australian Company)
Home is like wolves kit Black sleeves and orange is R235/G153/R0/H25/S255/L127
Away is black background with purple wide cross on front R165/G127/R164/H212/S183/L96.

Regards Paul

Hi your kits look great would you be able to do mine if possible.

Bletchley Town FC
Any manufacturer
Carlton United Brewries(Australian Company)
Home is like wolves kit Black sleeves and orange is R235/G153/R0/H25/S255/L127
Away is black background with purple wide cross on front R165/G127/R164/H212/S183/L96.

Regards Paul

If the colours aren't right then I can change them...
View attachment 62301View attachment 62299

**Couldn't find a decent logo so created one myself but if you want a better one RocheyB custom logo thread is a decent place to get one made**

Many thanks

Both the AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic kits are spot on thanks mate! :-)

Mate looks ****** awesome have some one working on logo would you be able to put it on when I get it?

Regards Paul

Last edited:
Humber FC

Hi again,

last kit request coming up,
i have attached the badge of my newly created Humber FC,
im in the process of creating club colours etc so if you have the time to create a couple of alternative kits that would be great, design & sponsor etc i’ll Leave up to you as I say I’m still in the planning stage club colours wise,

cheers

Hi again,

im in the process of creating club colours etc so if you have the time to create a couple of alternative kits that would be great, design & sponsor etc i’ll Leave up to you as I say I’m still in the planning stage club colours wise,

cheers

Ok mate will do a few designs for you...

Very nice kits! I would like to have kits for my Hertha Berlin save if possible. I try to develop german talents in this capital club and eventually challenge the the top of Germany and Europe. I think that the kits of Hertha should be more influenced by german brands and that they should show the vision of the project :)

Team: Hertha Berlin
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Audi
Colours: Same as this year's kits:
View attachment 62235
Extras/Notes:
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/stamp-flag-germany-made-germany-25820932.jpg Please put this "made in Germany" logo in between the adidas logo and club logo if possible :)

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Not to derail the Thread KentClark but I've just won The Van Premier. Absolutely demolished the league again. Only team I've lost against was Manchester United in 4th round of the FA Cup 2-1. Apparently my modified Eusebio tactic from 2016 is a game breaker. Don't know what expectations the board has for the coming season but may need some new shirts soon :D .

Very nice kits! I would like to have kits for my Hertha Berlin save if possible. I try to develop german talents in this capital club and eventually challenge the the top of Germany and Europe. I think that the kits of Hertha should be more influenced by german brands and that they should show the vision of the project :)

View attachment 1151855
Extras/Notes:
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/stamp-flag-germany-made-germany-25820932.jpg Please put this "made in Germany" logo in between the adidas logo and club logo if possible :)

Thank you very much!

Ok will have a go at these for you...

Not to derail the Thread KentClark but I've just won The Van Premier. Absolutely demolished the league again. Only team I've lost against was Manchester United in 4th round of the FA Cup 2-1. Apparently my modified Eusebio tactic from 2016 is a game breaker. Don't know what expectations the board has for the coming season but may need some new shirts soon :D .

Nice work mate...let me know when you want kits doing (League 2 logos then?)

Nice work mate...let me know when you want kits doing (League 2 logos then?)

You already did man, I'm ready to go for this coming season but think the board want me to get immediately to League 1 so might need League 1 Kits at some point, but not yet thanks.

View attachment 1151855
Extras/Notes:

Thank you very much!

Are these any good for you?

View attachment 62222View attachment 62221View attachment 62220

Hi again,

cheers

This is what I've done so far...not 100% happy but am just going to start some more designs mate.

View attachment 62214View attachment 62212

I think they look good :) but could you possibly put the four rings from the home kit along with the text from the other two so the sponsor is in symmetry in all of them? Hope you understand my bad english and thank you for the help, made my day! :)

Edit: One last thing. Could you make the home kit look more like this Chelsea one:https://www.fruugo.se/2015-2016-che...MIgYeUhbns2QIVDpSyCh1SJw6JEAQYAiABEgJ4wPD_BwE I think it would look better in all blue than the striped one.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back