Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
I think they look good :) but could you possibly put the four rings from the home kit along with the text from the other two so the sponsor is in symmetry in all of them? Hope you understand my bad english and thank you for the help, made my day! :)

Edit: One last thing. Could you make the home kit look more like this Chelsea one:https://www.fruugo.se/2015-2016-che...MIgYeUhbns2QIVDpSyCh1SJw6JEAQYAiABEgJ4wPD_BwE I think it would look better in all blue than the striped one.

Thanks!

View attachment 62201

Cheers :) Dont want to whine but the rings in the audi logo seems to be a bit compressed. Is it possible to put the rings from the original home kit in all of them because it seems to be more accurate? If you could only help me with this little detail I would be most grateful!

edit 2: If it's easier, maybe you can put the Audi logo from the original first kit in all of them. The one with the audi text in red. Thank you KentClark

Last edited:
Cheers :) Dont want to whine but the rings in the audi logo seems to be a bit compressed. Is it possible to put the rings from the original home kit in all of them because it seems to be more accurate? If you could only help me with this little detail I would be most grateful!

edit 2: If it's easier, maybe you can put the Audi logo from the original first kit in all of them. The one with the audi text in red. Thank you KentClark

Okay I will change the Audi sponsor for you...;)

Right I've got the home kit changed...

View attachment 62185

Finally the 3rd kit...;)

View attachment 62146

Back