Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: St Asaph
Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
Sponsor: Home - None Away - Corona.
Colours: Home- Sky Blue (If possible may it be styled similar to the Atlanta Falcons Home you did. Away - Green and Dark blue, (If possible like the away Green Bay Packers. If not just be creative haha)
Logo
View attachment 1154266Team: Pontypridd
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Home - Captain Morgans and Away - Verizon
Colours: Home - Black and White, (Again if possible designed like your Minnesota Vikings one. I love the lines on that one haha) Away- Yellow and white, if possible styled like the away Steelers one you did
Logo:
View attachment 1154265

Thanks in advance. I know I've asked for a fair few recently, just love your work. Take your time and don't rush with these.

Done the St Asaph kits but not happy with them so can redo them if you want...

View attachment 59840View attachment 59839

Team: St Asaph
Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
Sponsor: Home - None Away - Corona.
Colours: Home- Sky Blue (If possible may it be styled similar to the Atlanta Falcons Home you did. Away - Green and Dark blue, (If possible like the away Green Bay Packers. If not just be creative haha)
Logo
View attachment 1154266Team: Pontypridd
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Home - Captain Morgans and Away - Verizon
Colours: Home - Black and White, (Again if possible designed like your Minnesota Vikings one. I love the lines on that one haha) Away- Yellow and white, if possible styled like the away Steelers one you did
Logo:
View attachment 1154265

Thanks in advance. I know I've asked for a fair few recently, just love your work. Take your time and don't rush with these.

View attachment 59735View attachment 59734

Kernow Celts

Team: Kernow CeltsKit Manufacturer: PumaSponsor: Tribute (as shown in example)Colours: Black and Gold (home). White with black trim (away).Extras/Notes: I know there's a separate logo request thread but I thought I'd put it here at the same time if that's ok. I'd like kits for a club I want to create in the editor. Could the kit be based off this Cornwall rugby shirt please? For the away one I'll let you be creative with that!https://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/products/products_580x387/28745.jpg For the logo, something similar to this would be good please? Even if it's just adapting it slightly so I can use it on my save. Thanks!https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/465897711426732032/-GffeFWl_400x400.jpeg

Team: Kernow CeltsKit Manufacturer: PumaSponsor: Tribute (as shown in example)Colours: Black and Gold (home). White with black trim (away).Extras/Notes: I know there's a separate logo request thread but I thought I'd put it here at the same time if that's ok. I'd like kits for a club I want to create in the editor. Could the kit be based off this Cornwall rugby shirt please? For the away one I'll let you be creative with that!https://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/products/products_580x387/28745.jpg For the logo, something similar to this would be good please? Even if it's just adapting it slightly so I can use it on my save. Thanks!https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/465897711426732032/-GffeFWl_400x400.jpeg

I don't mind having a go at the logo but I'm not the greatest at them...

I don't mind having a go at the logo but I'm not the greatest at them...
I'm happy with any logo really as long as it looks like a professional club would actually have it and incorporates the Cornish flag! That's why I linked the other one as a rough example :)

I'm happy with any logo really as long as it looks like a professional club would actually have it and incorporates the Cornish flag! That's why I linked the other one as a rough example :)

Before I put the logo on the kits, here is what I've come up with(like I said I'm not the best at logos)...

View attachment 59628

Before I put the logo on the kits, here is what I've come up with(like I said I'm not the best at logos)...View attachment 1154633
Thats really good thanks! Could I try it with just the text curving round the logo without the base? Then perhaps your kit ideas with each logo on so I can see which I prefer when its actually on the shirt?Thanks :)

Thats really good thanks! Could I try it with just the text curving round the logo without the base? Then perhaps your kit ideas with each logo on so I can see which I prefer when its actually on the shirt?Thanks :)

Without sounding harsh that's the best logo I can do so if you want anything better go to the logo request thread...I just do the kits mate.

We have a logo request thread. Rocey will be your best bet to get a 'perfect' version made.

Without sounding harsh that's the best logo I can do so if you want anything better go to the logo request thread...I just do the kits mate.
No worries buddy, just thought this one seemed a lot more active so thought I'd try my luck here first. I'll post in there then can back to you when I have the logo if that's ok?

** I'm not doing anymore kit requests as I'm leaving it up to other people, but if anyone does want kits done by me PM me & I'll get round to it **

Would somebody be able to create a kit for me? Been hunting high and low for one that's already been created but this team play in the Portuguese Championship (3rd tier) so it's difficult to get hold of one!

Team: U.D. Leiria
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Visite Leiria

Home
View attachment 59559
Away
View attachment 59560

Would be hugely, hugely appreciated. Thanks!

Would somebody be able to create a kit for me? Been hunting high and low for one that's already been created but this team play in the Portuguese Championship (3rd tier) so it's difficult to get hold of one!

Team: U.D. Leiria
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Visite Leiria

Home
View attachment 1154705
Away
View attachment 1154704

Would be hugely, hugely appreciated. Thanks!

Ill Have a go at it mate

Back