• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: GKS Tychy
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Gucci
Colours: same as picture attatched underneath
Extras/Notes: im currently getting a badge so will have it soon as and ill post it in this.

View attachment 58790

Do you want the kit designs the same as the picture

roughly the same mate, it might look alright and abit more slick with sponsor and manufacturer on it, just waiting on my new badge at the moment, hopefully it wont be long :D

roughly the same mate, it might look alright and abit more slick with sponsor and manufacturer on it, just waiting on my new badge at the moment, hopefully it wont be long :D
Should have them up tomorrow without badge

rAYLEIGH TOWN

HI,

THESE ARE THE KIS HOME AND AWAY,

28_13.jpg
29_15.jpg

TQxfi5lY_400x400.jpg
THERE SPONSOR IS Warton Freight Services WRITTEN IN WHITE ON THE SHIRTS

Germania Ober-Roden Kit Request

Good evening everyone,

I started a save with my home town club from Germanys 6th league.

Team: Germania Ober-Roden
Kit Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor:
View attachment 58319

Colours:
Home Blue with black stripes
View attachment 58320

Away neon yellow
View attachment 58321

Extras/Notes:

Thank you in advance! Playing a longtime safe with the right kits just would it make it so much more fun :)

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Hey guys! I have a request for anybody available. Im gonna create a new club in level 22 of England, based in Sandbanks. I need a logo and some kits. The name is North Heaven Lake FC. The nickname: im between millionares or boatman. I leave it to you, and your imagination.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]P/S: im not from England, so if you came up with another name, that would be awesome. Thanks!! [/FONT]

Hey guys! I have a request for anybody available. Im gonna create a new club in level 22 of England, based in Sandbanks. I need a logo and some kits. The name is North Heaven Lake FC. The nickname: im between millionares or boatman. I leave it to you, and your imagination.

P/S: im not from England, so if you came up with another name, that would be awesome. Thanks!!

Logos can be done by RocheyB on his thread, as for kits MCFC Duncan, Zbartel, Bornexplorer88 are excellent choices for your kits.

Level 22 will run very very slow unless you have a decent computer, I normally goes as far down as level 11 & that runs fairly slow.

Back